Ramen today.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gambino (Joke) said:
Hey, I often put an egg and some soy sauce, or some tomato sauce, or sausage, or like deli meat in it to give it some extra texture. Sauteed onions or green peppers. or something, can bulk it up a little too.

Sounds like a good idea. Im usually boring and occasionaly just put real chicken in it =). Ill have to try some of those ideas sometimes though.

Hi Mimi,

Yeah. It's a "mystery" just where that spicy good flavor comes from! ;-)

i love how my Ramen thread has got so much attention but my Thread where i told my little story on why i was alone got pretty much nothing =).....im not asking for attention....i just find it kinda funny. a lonely life indeed.

Move to West Texas.

Forget that depressing snow-haunted area in which you dwell. Come eat ramen out here, just one noodle weighs about four pounds. Everything's bigger in TEXAS, you know. Our loneliness problem is bigger, yes, but so are the opportunities to solve it!

LUBBOCK is one fine city. Their ramen can't be beat. You ain't lived until you've had BBQ ramen.

Hope you and your kitty have a good Easter. My new, unlooked-for kitty, an abandoned soon-to-be-a-mommy cat, says hi to your kitten.

Gabriel says hi back =). Yeah never had BBQ ramen but def sounds good,,,i do like BBQ things. Im actually in the process of moving...i think texas may be to hot for me though. I was thinking Seattle...although the rain will probly depress the hell outa me. hmmm o well. happy easter to you and your cats as well.

Mushroom flavor all the way man, and not the chicken mushroom flavor or creamy chicken mushroom the Pure mushroom flavor, very hard to find .. very tasty Yum.

my dad might like that...he likes mushrooms....i dont mind them sometimes. but usually only if there grilled.

Ramen is awesome, I just had a bowl about 15 minutes ago actually haha, Maruchan (spelling?) Oriental flavor. :D

I have to admit , i really cant beleave that this ramen thread is still kicking......Long live ramen =).

im gonna bump it for number 30 =))....oh yeah and fun fact for you all...the guy who created ramen died less then a year ago i heard. RIP ramen man.

I thought ramen was centuries old... dating back to the chinese empire. :p

mimizu said:
I thought ramen was centuries old... dating back to the chinese empire. :p

here you go....http://www.adjab.com/2007/01/09/ramen-creator-dies/....."Momofuku Ando. He's the founder of Nissin, you know the company that makes Cup Noodles and Instant Ramen?"

also you can look here...http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_popculture_blog/2007/01/creater_of_rame.html....
"Creator of Ramen Noodles dead at 96"

lonelygirl said:
I like Ramen. My favorite is "oriental" flavor. It's really yummy!

that is also my favorite! it's actually just soy sauce instead of chicken stock or pork stock or whatever flavor.

Gawd. I haven't had Ramen in years. They are really fattening for us women as they are fried in oil (that's what makes them taste so darn good!) and full of carbs, plus they are high in sodium. So if you eat those make sure you drink a lot of water each day to flush out and save your kidneys!!!

I do miss ramen. I think I'll go buy some for 33 cents at my grocery story. Oriental flavor. :)

Lol yes, we've confirmed now that Ramen is officially Bad For You. No wonder it tastes so darn good!

Latest posts

Back