Rate your Happiness 1-10

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaetic said:
Coffee induced nines are how I get through my week... šŸ˜šŸ‘‹

And for me the best coffee I indulge inĀ is the one I indulgeĀ with a friend at McDonald's.Ā  One of my top five favorite places to go with somebody else.
And to the other poster "Just Games", thanks for your thumbs up for my thread. I feel thisĀ rating-scale isĀ necessary, because I believe that rating ourĀ emotional states can help us to cope.

No, not depressed, but stressed at times. But generally at present I feel at aĀ 9, so I'm lucky.

WanderingInTheWoods said:
Right now I'm feeling pretty content and feeling relaxed, so I'd say I'm about a 9 right now.

That's good that You are at 9.Ā  Also good is that You use the word, contentment, because it pinpoints exactly the good feeling that you have.

1....one of my favourite comics Tim Brook Taylor from the Goodies has died of the virus.

8.I'm getting a big Christmas tip from my favourite customer tomorrow, the only one i really laugh with.

I would rate myself to usually a niner [9] :) on the happiness scale, with rare and sporadic drops to the onesie [1] :( Ā blessed to have grateful quick recoveries to 6.5 :rolleyes: and continued progression back to niner [9] :)Ā 

Fortunately, for me, my happiness does not fluctuate as often as 'Just Games' as it sounds he is on a constant roller coaster ride!

StarDust said:
I would rate myself to usually a niner [9] :) on the happiness scale, with rare and sporadic drops to the onesie [1] :( Ā blessed to have grateful quick recoveries to 6.5 :rolleyes: and continued progression back to niner [9] :)Ā 

Fortunately, for me, my happiness does not fluctuate as often as 'Just Games' as it sounds he is on a constant roller coaster ride!

Yeah i know wish i was more stable ,envy people like thatĀ  :D.7.5.

^ I'm sorry. Maybe you can use an animal friend to lift you up a little.

iu

But seriously, I don't rate myself. Don't really see the point. I have good day, I have bad days just like everyone else. And aside from all that, happiness is extremely subjective. One person's 5 could be another person's 9...or even another person's 2.

Besides, doesn't really matter what you are, only want you want to be and whether you are working to get yourself where you want to be.

I'd say 8 or 9, and that's only because I'm still in the job search mode... but I have prospects, so no worries. Otherwise, I'm right where I want to be, living in a rural area and surrounded by great natural beauty, not to mention kick-ass offroading venues, lol. My home ain't no beachfront mansion, but I own it free & clear, and I have a million-dollar view of the Dragoon Mountains & Cochise Stronghold, which happens to be a world-class technical rock climbing venue. Yeah, I miss the ocean, since I'm a lifelong small craft sailor, but I already did more sailing than most folks will ever do in a lifetime, and I can ease out to the coast on vacation when I get around to it. I have my cats to keep me company, and maybe one day I'll meet another gal I can live with, lol. Until then, I'm focused upon straightening out my employment situation... but I remain positive about my prospects. Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back