ray bans sunglasses 12356nvmn8922

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes or at very least, a weeks supply.

Looks like he's drag-racing with a shark...

these_people_have_no_respect_for_the_rules_640_11.jpg

johnny196775 said:
What is going on here? :)

Here where you are, here where I am or here on the forum? Or do you mean in this thread... on the forum?

I thought that i would see if there was an image of a tap dancing taco on the web.

tap_dancing_taco_by_jonnmonn-d33x0qp.jpg

Why a tap dancing taco and why does it look more like a burrito?

An old friend who stacked up around a dozen drinking and driving charges blames it on how comfortable cars are. You got your little radio and ash tray and everything right there.

johnny196775 said:
An old friend who stacked up around a dozen drinking and driving charges blames it on how comfortable cars are. You got your little radio and ash tray and everything right there.

I have issue with how some cars have sensors to put on the wipers and headlights. Why? If you can't tell its raining / dark and flick a switch you should not be driving!

Just adds weight to the car and bumps up the cost too.

Yeah sometimes things are just a little too automatic.

--

24y7b09.jpg

Edward W said:
I have issue with how some cars have sensors to put on the wipers and headlights. Why? If you can't tell its raining / dark and flick a switch you should not be driving!

Just adds weight to the car and bumps up the cost too.

Modern day cars are all about aiding the driver so he/she can concentrate purely on the road. It's also about luxury and bragging rights; which is part of our materialistic society. Often there would be a ridiculously over-thought statistic to justify why it's necessary, like, 3 people die a year switching their headlights on, or, people's reaction time decreases 0..000001% due to turning lights on... some garbage like that.

Or it could be just that that particular car firm have a reputation for loading their cars with tech, like the Mercedes S class. First to have ABS, power steering, airbag, LED lighting, etc etc...

Drama said:
THEY EXIST!

This to me looks like the picture was taken behind a window, say, in a shop, or something and the reflection of two nearby ceiling lights show up in the window.

Justin sayin'.

9006 said:
Drama said:
THEY EXIST!

This to me looks like the picture was taken behind a window, say, in a shop, or something and the reflection of two nearby ceiling lights show up in the window.

Justin sayin'.

Either that or they are giant airborne nipples..

Latest posts

Back