ray bans sunglasses 12356nvmn8922

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
random-picture-05.jpg

TheRealCallie said:
^^there's an app for that

An app for plastic stick on zits with artificial pus that you can squeeze out?

It would seem that i never realized the entertainment value of zits.

Yeah who knows what else i am missing.

Fun with diarrhea?

Please don't show me that one. :)

Woman seriously injured after mistaking stick of dynamite for a candle, police say.

A Connecticut woman has been seriously injured after lighting a stick of dynamite she thought was a candle, police have said.

Thunderstorms knocked out power to several homes in the historic town of Bridgeport, Connecticut on Thursday night, leaving residents scrambling for a way to see in the darkness. In the confusion, a 30-year-old woman reportedly grabbed a quarter stick of dynamite she had mistaken for a candle.

Bridgeport police spokesman Av Harris said the family had attempted to go to Home Depot to buy emergency lighting during the blackout, but the store was closed. They remembered that the previous owners had left what appeared to be candlesticks in the basement, and went to light them.

The sticks turned out to be explosives.

Minus said:
Woman seriously injured after mistaking stick of dynamite for a candle, police say.

A Connecticut woman has been seriously injured after lighting a stick of dynamite she thought was a candle, police have said.

Thunderstorms knocked out power to several homes in the historic town of Bridgeport, Connecticut on Thursday night, leaving residents scrambling for a way to see in the darkness. In the confusion, a 30-year-old woman reportedly grabbed a quarter stick of dynamite she had mistaken for a candle.

Bridgeport police spokesman Av Harris said the family had attempted to go to Home Depot to buy emergency lighting during the blackout, but the store was closed. They remembered that the previous owners had left what appeared to be candlesticks in the basement, and went to light them.

The sticks turned out to be explosives.

I know its not supposed to be funny, but....LOL!
Sounds like the script to a Looney Tunes cartoon.

Skorian said:
Oh man :(  This is so sad and terrible :(

Yes there is something extremely sad about the whole incident.

At the moment, even the walking home alone part, after such an event, seems so sad.

Latest posts

Back