Re: Tracking messages

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WishingWell

Reaction score
Is there anyway to stop the tracking messages feature on an account?

If not, is there a way to clear all the messages at once, as opposed to clicking on them page by page, and clicking "stop tracking"?

Are you talking about threads you've subscribed to? If so then in your User CP along the left side menu under "Miscellaneous" you'll see "Subscribed Threads". If you click on that it will bring up a list of them, you can click the boxes to the right of the ones you want to take action on then select from the drop down menu at the bottom what you want to do, then click GO.

Sci-Fi,

No, I am talking about the lists and lists of messages that are under the category "tracking" with the red flag on the left of your CP page. Basically, I believe it is all the private messages that you sent or received or both in case you want to look one of them up.

Thank you for your help!

Oh, I've never even looked at that before, I was tracking messages and didn't even know it! LOL

Click on the box on the top, it will check mark them all then you can click "Stop Tracking" and that will get rid of all of them.

Latest posts

Back