Ready to Break Out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
So i havent posted here in a while but here goes...

So for the last week ive felt like just exploding! i just want to drive down the steet a billion miles an hour and crash into the first undeserving person i see to show them how i feel.

Around my house i have a pregnant mom and a step dad (except when i go to my dads house), and no im quite comfortable with the divorce considering they got it when i was 4.
So around my moms house i mianly stay in my room to avoid trouble so trouble finds me instead.
So instead of fighting back and do the right thing and just respect my mother and bite my tongue. my tongue is swollen now (metaphoricly)

School is like going though the motions day by day. sit,read,move,sit,read,study,work,etc.

IM JUST SO SICK OF THIS!
everyday is see peers tha dont even try even though they are givin this chance to make something of themselves. Yet i do not know where i want to head in life, thinking along game designer b/c i like the creativity behind it.

I also have finals coming up in a week and need this 3.2+ cumulative GPA. SO this leads up to nervous energy.
I also Have a mind that never ceases to think maybe i would to sleep.
O and also i Hate out education system! Its just conditioning this kids into mindless ******* zombies and you know what? i sometimes envy them for he saying "ignorance is bliss". THis is driving me insane, yet i manage to walk back away from the edge which portrays insanity and sanity, back to the side which is social acceptable. And no im not crazy, just really frustrated.

I feel contained
I feel nervous
I feel like im about to EXPLODE!
I FEE LIKE BUSTING OUTA HERE!

anyway for me to calm down...?

i have my own fix which is to play my guitar out in fresh air which is only a temporary fix until m feet touch cold tile behing the sliding glass.

btw... i dont care how i spell, and if u care to comment on my spelling then stfu ive had a long ass week.

that sucks man i know what you mean about a school a little

i just wanna get out of here to, it's been a while and I've done a lot of work

and i remember having many times feeling like you do,

i've had a crazy mom too,

it really sucks but eventually these feelings will pass

try to calm down and maybe get some exercise to help with the stress and blow off some steam

unless you go to a year round school (in which case you have my sympathies)

school will be out soon and you won't have to deal with it's honeysuckle for a while, try and get some R&R during the summer and ya maybe if you can try and catch up on sleep

taking showers at night before i go to sleep help me a lot to relax and make it easier to fall asleep

that's great that you can get out and play the guitar what kind do you have?

I've got a really old acoustic and a nice fender strat, it's nice to play out some tunes a little

i hope things get better

try not to do anything super rash and it's okay to scream

sometimes which I've found also to be quite found I've taken a few apples and some oranges and other types fruit and i throw it up onto the air and hit them with a baseball bat and see how far it can go

:)

Vent....let it out.

Writting is way to vent...

I used to keep a notepad....
when i get fustrated...I'll write whatever i feel...call everyone and everything fucken hoes, bitchs
or I hate my fucken ***** ***** ***** of a GF becuase she's a C..C..C of a fucken whore..whore whore..
Sometimes I'll just stab the fresia out of the fucken notepad as if I'm stabing her fucken eyes out..
or call my boss a no good slave driving motha fucken prick...
Then I'll just crumble and throw the piece of paper away..I release my fustrations without being judge
or fucken redicued...and didn't harmed myself or anyone.

My boss even offer to get me a fucken punching bag at work..lmao
He knew my work was very demanding and fustrating...

scream...scream as loud as you can...let it all out...
That's why i just get in my car and blast the hell
out of the stereo sometime...I fucken scream as loud as i can..fresia..!! fresia !! fresia !!

That's one of the reason I like to get on my motocycle...I drive out to the country
scream, throw fucken rocks and curse everyone out...lol

Cry..cry if you have too...let it out

Release the build up or pinned up fustrations/energy.

Try to find a healthy outlit.
Try to go outside of your room or out of your house more often.
Excersize ...maybe go throw rocks...skim it across the pond or something.

One time when I was in constructions...We had a contract to do demalition of a building.
HELL YES....My buddy and I took turns destroying the fresia out of that building for like 2 weeks.
We took truns on the excuvator and front end loader....Raming, crushing and running over honeysuckle
and getting paid for it :p

Break stuff :p...
Maybe look around your neighborhood for bottles....collect a crap load of them and go break it.:)
If you have a vedio game..I like GTA..:p

Ahhh yes...the almighty six string...fortunately I have the GT-8...(head phones) and all kinds
of crazy wicked sound I can get out of that processor..lol
I'll just rip through evil hellish scales ..make my guitar scream and whale...lmao

here's a recording of me during one of my outlits...I just happen to flick on the record button.
The god **** drumming was all wacked trying to fresia me up...I felt life was like that..ATM.lmao My GF was being a fucken ***** !!!
Then I found a bouch of fucken picture of fucken nukes...honeysuckle getting blown up ..lmao
Releasing my fustrations and anger with harms...
[youtube]Aa-_BS-7zuc[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back