Real Life Dating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Varifold said:
Where the fresia do you live? That kind of honeysuckle gets you publicly humiliated here.

Why the fresia would that bring ridicule?

Clearly the women where you live aren't worth your time, if they can't even accept a gracious compliment from a stranger.

Badjedidude said:

Chicks here don't find that behaviour acceptable. And if you aren't very good-looking they will laugh at you, or keep ignoring you, or throw away the flowers, etc.

In no way is that kind of effort worth it.

Clearly the women where you live aren't worth your time, if they can't even accept a gracious compliment from a stranger.

Well, yes. I agree.

Just some stuff I ve been learning. Mind blowing stuff.

K, Im witnessing evident of ACTIONS DOSNT GET WANTED RESULTS from experinces
of posters on this thread.

I guess there must be some truth to ..."Dont take actons".

Its backward from what Ive been told or learned from my past.
I certainly cant get different results if I continue to solve problems the sameway
as I didnt in my past if I want different results.

Please keep on posting of what worked and havent worked for ya.
Whats is imaginary. Whats creations, What is real?

Varifold said:
Badjedidude said:

Chicks here don't find that behaviour acceptable. And if you aren't very good-looking they will laugh at you, or keep ignoring you, or throw away the flowers, etc.

In no way is that kind of effort worth it.

Well, yes. I agree.

I think that would entirely depend on the maturity of the girls.

Badjedidude said:
It's actually easier than you might think. Pick a flower and put it on the girl's desk, if you know where she works and honeysuckle. Or carry a flower with you, and when you see a pretty flower, just hand it to her and tell her it complements her, then walk away.

This story is pre-911.

I had been out of the country for a month and my gf was meeting me at the gate. I purchased a dozen red roses. During the trip home, I befriended some people on the plane and showed them a pic of my gf. I also told them that she would be wearing a pink Atlanta Braves cap. I gave them each a rose and as everyone deplaned they would just walk up to her, give her the rose, and walk away. I stayed on the plane and was the last one off and when I got to her I gave her the last rose.

LonelyInAtl said:
I had been out of the country for a month and my gf was meeting me at the gate. I purchased a dozen red roses. During the trip home, I befriended some people on the plane and showed them a pic of my gf. I also told them that she would be wearing a pink Atlanta Braves cap. I gave them each a rose and as everyone deplaned they would just walk up to her, give her the rose, and walk away. I stayed on the plane and was the last one off and when I got to her I gave her the last rose.

Very lovely, but where I come from, this would mean the end of the relationship, and I guess this is true for the vast majority of girls in the West (US/most of Europe/etc.) between the ages of 16 and 26. Virtually no chick in that age range wants a lovey-dovey guy.

I would really love to show my emotions to the girl I want, but that would not lead me anywhere. It has never worked. Whenever I had success with a girl, I kept my emotions for myself, bar the occasional "Love ya', too". Being sexually visible, making funny remarks, and escalating physical contact until intimacy ensues is what gets a young man girls. Love letters and roses are the stuff perma-virginal males and hence incels are made of.

LonelyInAtl said:
Badjedidude said:
It's actually easier than you might think. Pick a flower and put it on the girl's desk, if you know where she works and honeysuckle. Or carry a flower with you, and when you see a pretty flower, just hand it to her and tell her it complements her, then walk away.

This story is pre-911.

Yeah...me too. I was dating this girl once. We were to have lunch.
I was in a hurry but notice roses on sale. So I just picked ONE ROSE instead of a dozen. 1 RED Rose means..."Youre the only person
I love". Thought the meaning of it...but fresia it A rose is better than no roses. But I kinda of change my mind...didnt want to make
a scene. I didnt give her the rose before lunch. After lunch while we were kissing in the parking lot.
I was like...Oh BTW here's a rose.lol

Even thou I didnt continue to have a relationship with her. ( which I kick myself in the fucken head sometimes, cuase shes totally hot and NICE!!!!!!) She was only 24. Actually one of the pretties girl Ive ever dated. A Nurse too. lol
For years and years when I saw her in public she would always
give me a hug me. Asked if I was single. Tells me where she's living...ect.

Why didnt I continue with her?..you might asked
I had 5-6 babes chasing me at that time.....

Really ...me walking around town with freaken flowers???
Should I make a fucken "ROSES FOR SALE" sign?
PRICE..." YOUR FUCKEN HEART BITCHES".hAhahaaa

i used to go on interpal and chit chat with people or rather women all around the world.
It's not the same as a dating site. 8 out of 10 times i get respons back from the women.
I thought it was neat to meet different people from across the world. How their lives are differnent.
The culture. Thier mentality....stuff like that. Poeple would ask me the samething how my life is.
Women would also make first contact with me...from all ages..( over 20 ).
So talking to women on line to me wasnt a big deal.

There's really not much on my profile other than a couple of pics of me.
All i say in my profile is ...if you wanna to get to know me...contact me. Lmao

As far as dating site gose. I only tried that for a couple of weeks.
Not much on my profile there either. I figure making a profile is just a bunch of BS.
Everyone say the same general thing.
Women sponded to me. A couple actaully made first contact with me..
I was chasing a babe...which kind of strung me alone. We never got to meet but
she would alway tell me she would...But I was also hanging out in real life.
Dating site was kindda of retarded for me.
I started meeting more women in Real Life. Did the filtering out process or what have ya.
Becuase Im kind of picky in the type of woman Im attracted to or i kindda did my rondevu thing.

Hi AJR,

The thing to keep in mind is that women generally look for three things in a man: dominance, social status, and physical attractiveness. My guess is you aren't getting replies on online dating websites because your profile doesn't display these traits.

Physical attractiveness is the easiest to work on. Just have a friend who's good with photography help you or even hire a professional. Social status is also easy. If you're on OkCupid, you need to craft your "You Should Message Me If..." section so that you appear very selective. For example, I changed mine to "If you're not a *****, if you're not a landwhale, and if you know your place in a relationship." Placing that single line in my profile nearly doubled the number of messages I get. The best, although the most challenging, way to increase you apparent social status is to get the red "replies selectively" dot. This is difficult if you're below average height or income (since 99% of women will automatically filter you out in their searches and so won't even see your profile) but even then you could create a fake account and message yourself or have a friend help you out.

Dominance is the hardest trait to display on a dating website. If you know a girl in real life, a good way to show dominance is to not give a woman any choices. For example, instead of saying, "Would you like to go out to dinner sometime next week? If so what time and what place?" Say, "We're going out Monday. I'll pick you up at 7." Obviously doing this on an online dating site is just going to get yourself blocked, but it's still important that you mention meeting up by your second message, and be very specific about what you want and expect from her.

Okonkwo said:
Hi AJR,

The thing to keep in mind is that women generally look for three things in a man: dominance, social status, and physical attractiveness. My guess is you aren't getting replies on online dating websites because your profile doesn't display these traits.

Physical attractiveness is the easiest to work on. Just have a friend who's good with photography help you or even hire a professional. Social status is also easy. If you're on OkCupid, you need to craft your "You Should Message Me If..." section so that you appear very selective. For example, I changed mine to "If you're not a *****, if you're not a landwhale, and if you know your place in a relationship." Placing that single line in my profile nearly doubled the number of messages I get. The best, although the most challenging, way to increase you apparent social status is to get the red "replies selectively" dot. This is difficult if you're below average height or income (since 99% of women will automatically filter you out in their searches and so won't even see your profile) but even then you could create a fake account and message yourself or have a friend help you out.

Dominance is the hardest trait to display on a dating website. If you know a girl in real life, a good way to show dominance is to not give a woman any choices. For example, instead of saying, "Would you like to go out to dinner sometime next week? If so what time and what place?" Say, "We're going out Monday. I'll pick you up at 7." Obviously doing this on an online dating site is just going to get yourself blocked, but it's still important that you mention meeting up by your second message, and be very specific about what you want and expect from her.

I would suggest NOT listening to any of this "advice"....

Okonkwo said:
Hi AJR,

I see you changed your name, but not your personality. *chuckles*

I'm 6ft and way above average income and have not gotten any messages on okcupid....

I'm telling you guys, you gotta get offline and get onto the streets.

GO FIND WOMEN FACE TO FACE.

It's all a numbers game.

Try to tell me that it's NOT worth it to get rejected 500 times to find love 1 time.

I DARE YOU.

Today I learned that your girlfriend will break up with you if you get her flowers. **** that's messed up son.

Badjedidude said:
I'm telling you guys, you gotta get offline and get onto the streets.

GO FIND WOMEN FACE TO FACE.

It's all a numbers game.

Try to tell me that it's NOT worth it to get rejected 500 times to find love 1 time.

I DARE YOU.

500 times? That'll take about 5 years if I ask every pretty girl I see. :| And! It'd be super creepy most of the times. There just aren't many girls when I'm around. Or in the places I go to. It seems the numbers aren't in my favor, so compared to that, online dating seems like a land of opportunity. A land much more comfortable, but of course less exciting..

tusk said:
500 times? That'll take about 5 years if I ask every pretty girl I see. :| And! It'd be super creepy most of the times. There just aren't many girls when I'm around. Or in the places I go to. It seems the numbers aren't in my favor, so compared to that, online dating seems like a land of opportunity. A land much more comfortable, but of course less exciting..

Depends on how badly you want girls.

If you REALLY want to get one, you'll end up getting one. It's that simple.

All the time I see fresia-ugly guys with no personalities ending up with hot women... why? Because they actually stepped out and went for it. Even if the guy DOES have a good personality... well, chances are he didn't get the girl by sitting around trying to do it all online.

*shrug*

tusk said:
500 times? That'll take about 5 years if I ask every pretty girl I see

Then maybe 5 years is how long it needs to take. :)

GET TO IT!! :)

Limlim said:
Today I learned that your girlfriend will break up with you if you get her flowers. **** that's messed up son.

Not at all. Women hate men who show their emotions too often and too intensely. One flower a year is okay, and she's probably happy about it, but that's really the highest permissible amount.

Varifold said:
Limlim said:

Not at all. Women hate men who show their emotions too often and too intensely. One flower a year is okay, and she's probably happy about it, but that's really the highest permissible amount.

Hi, I'm a woman...and you're wrong.
I'm one that doesn't like to get flowers that often because of how overrated they have become, but it's HOW you do it. ONE rose is more romantic than a dozen, imo (although, roses are seriously overrated). A different type of flower, imo, is better than roses. They way it's presented. Also, it doesn't always HAVE to be flowers.
Seriously, didn't I already say something about generalizing in this thread?

BUT ANYWAY....BJD is right, go out and find girls, don't rely on the internet to do it for you. Go out and socialize (yeah, I know some may have issues with that), get to know people IRL. Do it the old fashioned way. :D

Latest posts

Back