Real Life Dating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol...sorry
I edited

[youtube]DwF2HM7aguQ[/youtube]

Dating is a chior either way sometimes.
Sometimes you gotta pysh yourself out to go on a hunt with the I dont give a fresia (worry) oneway or the other attitude.
Easy come easy go. IME...I ran across various types of women. Some are nice. Some arnt. Some will play you.
Some will wanna be played.

Not all women are the same. Actaully none of them are exactly the same.
They all want different things from dating, relationships and from men.

Sometimes you'll get a string of good luck going.
Other times it's slim picking.
Sometimes I'll actaully get bore of it.
All the relationship, love and the whole nine yards bit..seems restarded to me at times. Then that feeling gose away.

Badjedidude said:
tusk said:
500 times? That'll take about 5 years if I ask every pretty girl I see. :| And! It'd be super creepy most of the times. There just aren't many girls when I'm around. Or in the places I go to. It seems the numbers aren't in my favor, so compared to that, online dating seems like a land of opportunity. A land much more comfortable, but of course less exciting..

Depends on how badly you want girls.

If you REALLY want to get one, you'll end up getting one. It's that simple.

All the time I see fresia-ugly guys with no personalities ending up with hot women... why? Because they actually stepped out and went for it. Even if the guy DOES have a good personality... well, chances are he didn't get the girl by sitting around trying to do it all online.

*shrug*

tusk said:
500 times? That'll take about 5 years if I ask every pretty girl I see

Then maybe 5 years is how long it needs to take. :)

GET TO IT!! :)

Maybe :s It's just creepy to start talking to people you just pass on the town, or on the subway. But I like your optimism.
If you've seen fresia-ugly people with women, then maybe I have a chance. I think I'm just a bit ugly.
I'm thinking a "no online period" would be a good idea...

Lonesome Crow said:
lol...sorry
I edited

[youtube]DwF2HM7aguQ[/youtube]

That's a good song. But I just don't think I have the "hunt" mentality.

Let us keep this in mind all, I recommended online only to brush up on some communication skills and the high rejection to prepare you for the picky reality. I would not recommend putting any real stock into them. The original purpose of my creation of this thread is ideas on meeting real women in my age group.

You see I am 27 and the things say a 21 year old person does are no longer viable to me in the longterm. I dont enjoy bars either. I mean I guess you could say I am quite unsure as to what is normal lol. I do not really meet women in my everyday life and it is making it difficult to find what I am looking for.

I must say I do love the AMAZING response to this thread, makes me feel all special :rolleyes2:

Latest posts

Back