Really feeling down

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beans

Reaction score
I always like someone and they always hurt me badly. Especially the ones I care about. Hurts really bad..........

I know how that feels, it's painful. People can be really cruel, I have experience about that... :(

But there are also good people, somewhere.

You don't have to feel lousy. Sometimes people do rotten things and it leaves you with a lot of pain. Just learn what you need to learn from the experience...then put the hurt behind you. Everyone has it in them to keep going, and if you let people who hurt you keep you down, then they win...and you shouldn't let them win. You're better than that.

Hope y'all feel better :D

grainofrice24 said:
You don't have to feel lousy. Sometimes people do rotten things and it leaves you with a lot of pain. Just learn what you need to learn from the experience...then put the hurt behind you. Everyone has it in them to keep going, and if you let people who hurt you keep you down, then they win...and you shouldn't let them win. You're better than that.

Hope y'all feel better :D

Thanks pancake guy...............you are too good to belong on this forum. BUt its nice to have some positive people to help those who are down.

lonelyfairy said:
I know how that feels, it's painful. People can be really cruel, I have experience about that... :(

Yeah...man. How were they cruel?

beans said:
lonelyfairy said:

The little flower was bullied a lot as a child, though she's blossomed beautifully now :)

IgnoredOne said:
beans said:
lonelyfairy said:

The little flower was bullied a lot as a child, though she's blossomed beautifully now :)

That's wonderful. Both of you should hook up.

beans said:
IgnoredOne said:
beans said:
lonelyfairy said:

That's wonderful. Both of you should hook up.

LOL!

beans said:
I always like someone and they always hurt me badly. Especially the ones I care about. Hurts really bad..........

thats happens me all the time its hurt and stings very painful i have 18 years of it.i got rejected last year by yet another guy.

so we have a lot in common

I got rejected last november then found out I was pregnant, people just end up hurting you thats all they are good for.

I dont handle rejection well. I really dont try anymore. Its not healthy. Whatever you do, dont give up. There ARE good people all around you, you just gotta find them, and also be able to accept that good people have flaws too

Among the Sleep said:
There ARE good people all around you, you just gotta find them, and also be able to accept that good people have flaws too

Your right there are god people out there its just a matter of finding the right ones.

Sometimes I believe that you wont find what you are looking for until you quit looking. That might still be an option for you. Personally I gave up ever maintaining any sort of happiness in my life some time ago and it is a struggle each and every day to look people in the eye or even get out of bed. Each of us will handle this terrible world in our own way and I hope things improve for you. Again personally I use my loathing to keep going, my stubborn refusal to allow this world and it's inhabitants to destroy me. Maybe happiness is like being the Hulk, we must make the world think we are dead until we can control the raging spirits that dwell within us.

Lee said:
Among the Sleep said:
There ARE good people all around you, you just gotta find them, and also be able to accept that good people have flaws too

Your right there are god people out there its just a matter of finding the right ones.

and it's not easy either. but they're out there.

Latest posts

Back