Really?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes YouTube....you win...I won't take off my headphones for your ads to subscribe to YouTube tv...wait...no I will..gimme your ads

The rate I'm going, two thirds will be rambling to myself. Wonder if those step counting things could be adjusted to how many time one converses with ones self? Maybe find a balance. Tomorrow I attempt a new journey into normalcy, and I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. See if I know how to properly be part of the general human society. Worse case scenario, I learn a skill. I'm freaked the fresia out, and decently scared. But, we're supposed to grow, yes? It was rather funny when I expressed my 'concerns' to my therapist, she told me to stop being ridiculous. I still type that with a smile.

Shoot...third post stirs the pot? I dunno. But here's a site relative comment...what's the most evil Bert and Ernie meme you can find? There's a number out there there. Go. Do the hunt

If I was a paranoid person (was?), I'd think this particular time of night, is avoided. I'll do more data research

Latest posts

Back