Really?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one, ever, in the history of ever, makes you have to give a honeysuckle about what I type. You don't need to give two shits and a fresia about my text. It's just words.

I always mix..bread, cakes, brownies, cheesecake variations, oat bars, cookies, more bread...
no one...none..has zero responses?
i have noticed that you changed your profile picture every now and then and you seem like a talented baker. This is just a suggestion, maybe you can share pictures of what you baked and hopefully you get more responses for your thread.

Have you ever tried to dig out a sink hole? You dig and dig...but you made quick sand. And the more effort you apply, sinks you deeper. It's terrifying, but you just relax, and you float. It's trying initially.

Or...this seems to be popular...let it burry you...that seems spelled wrong...but cast your die...seems too easy, and it loses culpability

I love these iPhone commercials....it's in green...fresia, line me up..for..the..color. Wait, am I brain damaged? No. Spend 1300 dollars...for a different color. Jesus...this is...wait..what the fresia is this? All cellphones were just black. Must be for those gamers that need skins, or whatever the fresia the children need. Green...

Latest posts

Back