Recent tweets

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I am trying to get my head around this.
So you think that males should only be attracted to females that find them attractive?
If that is the case, I have news for you.
I couldn't care less if the females I want, want me back.
If a LSU Cheerleader needed tuition money, but was REPULSED by me, yet willing to meet for an arrangement...d@mn right I'd still hook up with her!
You only live once. That's my philosophy. Why waste my life on some fat middle aged bag when I can cash in on the fruits of my labor???
Hmm no still not what I mean but… if I say what I find scary about it it’ll be a whole new topic but it wouldn't interest a man anyway, its mainly just how my brain works. See I dont see sleeping with women for money, not caring about what the woman wants as you give her what she wants.

How can it not be when you have guys coming here feeding everyone a bunch of baseless "facts"....
Lool I think you haven't got the bug callie the youtube university bug, its highly addictive.

I dont find preferences scary I find men not caring about the women they likes feelings scary. However, I am a survivor of male violence so its not easy for me. Even my own brother makes comments about women that gives me chills.

I agree with you on most things, but I see it like … I think men can charm and change minds, they see it as this glitch in the game but sometimes personality can shine through that or money works wonders 😅

I feel like the male experience is completely beyond my comprehension

You really think that? Do you dislike all the women you aren't attracted to?

I hope you are wrong and you find someone you can love 💕✨
I have given up as I have been taught too many times by women that I am unworthy and that they only have interest in men with better genetics than I possess.

How can it not be when you have guys coming here feeding everyone a bunch of baseless "facts"....
Of course you deny & refuse to accept the reality that I and so many other unattractive men have had. Your toxic positivity & Just World philosophies won't allow you to acknowledge how bad dating is for sub5 men. If it were only one or two of us in this situation you may have a point but there are many men for whom dating is impossible and for most of us it is only our low level of physical attractiveness which is the barrier. Since as the video I posted above showed that even well below average looking women get a huge amount of attention from men, the idea that unattractive men have such difficulty is outside of your own personal experience so you reject it.

I dont find preferences scary I find men not caring about the women they likes feelings scary. However, I am a survivor of male violence so its not easy for me. Even my own brother makes comments about women that gives me chills.

I agree with you on most things, but I see it like … I think men can charm and change minds, they see it as this glitch in the game but sometimes personality can shine through that or money works wonders 😅

I feel like the male experience is completely beyond my comprehension

You really think that? Do you dislike all the women you aren't attracted to?

I hope you are wrong and you find someone you can love 💕✨

So men shouldn't desire women they're attracted to because those women might feel disgust if they knew their private thoughts? We should just "decide" to find someone who wants us attractive. (Assuming they exist and we could know this.)

Well, personality, I won't be apologizing for my private naughty thoughts, so, sorry, I'll be a monster.

So men shouldn't desire women they're attracted to because those women might feel disgust if they knew their private thoughts? We should just "decide" to find someone who wants us attractive. (Assuming they exist and we could know this.)

Well, personality, I won't be apologizing for my private naughty thoughts, so, sorry, I'll be a monster.
omg you guys wishhh I would say something as nonsensical as that… 👀 its not about attraction…. Its about the unrequited sexual desire…
Now...I KNOW the types of girls I described above want NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.
Doesn't matter that they are not attracted to me.
Those are the types I am attracted to and want to "sleep with"
This is what I find scary… that men can want to sleep with someone they know wants nothing to do with them.

@Unsigned didnt mean it the way my brain interprets it as he pays for his interactions, so those women do want something to do with him… his money. He is operating in an exchange that I find normal.

However, there are truly men out there that do not care, will slip something in your drink as what you want as a woman truly means nothing to them…and thats if they’re being “nice”. Even women in comas have been impregnated…

There you got it out of me, topics ruined 🙃

Of course you deny & refuse to accept the reality that I and so many other unattractive men have had. Your toxic positivity & Just World philosophies won't allow you to acknowledge how bad dating is for sub5 men. If it were only one or two of us in this situation you may have a point but there are many men for whom dating is impossible and for most of us it is only our low level of physical attractiveness which is the barrier. Since as the video I posted above showed that even well below average looking women get a huge amount of attention from men, the idea that unattractive men have such difficulty is outside of your own personal experience so you reject it.
And of course YOU deny and refuse to accept anything anyone else says regardless of just how many people tell you otherwise. You are more interested in making excuses and blaming anyone but yourself that you can't see you are no longer capable of seeing anything in actual reality. That's not "toxic positivity" that's just the truth. You are what you think you are. You've decided you are ugly and short. Now maybe you can't change your height, though there are ways to gain an inch or so in a subtle way that no one is going to say anything about. But no, you don't want those options because then you might have to give up that excuse. No one is as "ugly" as they think they are. You probably aren't ugly, but you've got it in your head, so that's what you are....to YOURSELF.
The way you talk about women shows how you really feel about them. Your beliefs of who and what you are is portrayed to the world. People can see that honeysuckle, whether you want to admit it or not.
Also, that video proves nothing. That women is actually quite pretty. I assume because she is overweight, that means she can't be attractive? WRONG, she is pretty and a lot of men are attracted to women that are bigger. That is a FACT. Just because YOU (or ardour, or unsigned or Richard, or Random or Apex) don't find a woman attractive doesn't mean she isn't attractive to a lot of other people.

omg you guys wishhh I would say something as nonsensical as that… 👀 its not about attraction…. Its about the unrequited sexual desire…
You mean acted upon sexual desire? Otherwise they are the same. In that case we would probably fantasize that she did want us. That has nothing to do with sexual assault.

However, there are truly men out there that do not care, will slip something in your drink as what you want as a woman truly means nothing to them…and thats if they’re being “nice”. Even women in comas have been impregnated…
No, those guys ARE out there and it makes a very tough world for women because we don't always know who those men are. Hell, we almost never know who those men are. But yeah, it must suck to be a little shorter than average. That's so much worse because we'll never understand....

You mean acted upon sexual desire? Otherwise they are the same. In that case we would probably fantasize that she did want us.
I think what she's saying is the guys that don't only just fantasize. The guys that make it happen whether the woman wants it or not. Rapists. How do we really know which guys are only jacking off to the thought and who is actually going to hold us down and actually do it.....

Last edited:
I think what she's saying is the guys that don't only just fantasize. The guys that make it happen whether the woman wants it or not. Rapists. How do we really know which guys are only jacking off to the thought and who is actually doing to hold us down and actually do it.....
Yeah I cant explain it again, this is what I mean.

You mean acted upon sexual desire? Otherwise they are the same. In that case we would probably fantasize that she did want us. That has nothing to do with sexual assault.
My point has nothing to do with fantasies you made it about that… but if you didnt care about what she wanted… why would you fantasise that she wanted you? 👀 im lost there

Yeah I cant explain it again, this is what I mean.

My point has nothing to do with fantasies you made it about that… but if you didnt care about what she wanted… why would you fantasise that she wanted you? 👀 im lost there
I'd fantasize because I'm attracted. I care in my fantasy. Fantasy and reality are separate. Perhaps it's because you aren't attracted to men and prioritise the protector role.

I'd fantasize because I'm attracted. I care in my fantasy. Fantasy and reality are separate. Perhaps it's because you aren't attracted to men and prioritise the protector role.
This makes no sense Ardour I never mentioned fantasy and neither did unsigned, he just pays for what he wants … which to me is very different than not caring because… if he didnt care he wouldnt be paying he would be out spiking… what some guy is thinking in his head means nothing to me… but can hardly say you dont care about what a woman wants if the first thing you fantasise about is her wanting you… if you didnt care then why would it even cross your mind? It should be irrelevant, no?

This makes no sense Ardour I never mentioned fantasy and neither did unsigned, he just pays for what he wants … which to me is very different than not caring because… if he didnt care he wouldnt be paying he would be out spiking… what some guy is thinking in his head means nothing to me… but can hardly say you dont care about what a woman wants if the first thing you fantasise about is her wanting you… if you didnt care then why would it even cross your mind? It should be irrelevant, no?
I never said I didn't care.

Seems like I misinterpreted your post perhaps.

Latest posts

Back