Recently..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

ExtensivexLDL

Lately I've realized that I'm addicted to this site. I don't really know what the problem is.. I'm not even that lonely..

Same here. Maybe I just have a feeling I want to help others. Help them think of solutions.

I'm checking it pretty much every day, not because I feel lonely, but yeah, guess you could say it's sort of an addiction. I always get 'addicted' to whatever forum I had started visiting for a long time.

I can get addicted to whatever..So they say.
Obesessive, compulsive, personality Disorder.
It's sligthly different then obsessive complusive disorder.
An example of a person wit OCD is Howard Huhges.
He was anal retentive about germs.

If i can get addicted to whatever, I hope I get addicted to making money and getting my honeysuckle
together :p Why the F do I struggle with that ?lmao

I think it's like an escape. Being alonely or bore gets me into
all sort of escape mode. Something about taking the path of least
resistence. In other words I want an easy way out. (lazy) :rolleyes:

I've been getting well/recoverying everyday...there's seems to be less addictions in my life.
Getting off of my ass and doing things I don't want to do had helped a lot.
I guess i'm kind of anal retentive about the business of living or life....it ain't easy that's why :p

This is an old thread but sometimes I catch myself browsing this site for hours at a time and I'm not even logged in :p

lol ya i'm the same way, i love this site. It gives me something to do. something to look forward to when i wake up or come from school oooh i wonder if there are any new posts?

just giving me something to do to read to distract my time really helps

:)

Latest posts

Back