Relieving myself at the public W.C.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louMcntire

Reaction score
I just grew conscious of something that's been happening to me for a while now. I'm not sure 'tis considered to be shyness. And it's maybe inappropriate to discuss. But hurray for anonymity!

So I went to the movies this weekend. Watched Horrible Bosses. And really, I can't say if I liked the movie. Some of the jokes broke the doors of my consciousness and made me chuckle. But mostly for it's two hours of length what was really holding me occupied was holding it in. Because I really needed to piss.

And it's not like I suddenly developed an urge to urinate while in the theater. Oh no! I actually went to the W.C. before entering the showroom.

But like everything public, there was people. And you can only fake it for so long!

At least the makers were kind enough to install really loud fans in that W.C. else it would of been awkwardly silent. (Me enacting my pissing play while another dude stands a feet away, clearly aware of my not urinating.)

Eventually with the coming and going of people I just figured I'd zip it up and have better luck next time. Which I did, an hour and a half later. And I still had to wait a bit - for someone to finish and leave.

(...) Really felt like telling this story for a reason.

Not my brightest moment. Intellectually and common sensually(?). And I can't say when this shy cock started holding it. Must of been a taarrribly traumatizing event.

Anyhow! Ha! Not masturbating if that's what you thought I meant by relieving myself.

But yeah... Anyone else? I'll be damned if I'm the only one who's genuinely scared of public toilets. Whether it be the seat or the urinals.
How did you overcome the shyness if you used to have it?

I hereby declare this to be the problems at the W.C. thread!

Hearing runing makes me want to pee.

annoy sometines ...I want to pee again after washing hands, from
the first time I pee..

I dont like to use public bathroom
to begin with.

Being a man.If I need to pee really bad...
Ill whip it out in public Pee
in a bush , tires or alleys

It might stop.
Since it got brought up to your
conscious. Its no longer
floating in your subconsioucs

louMcntire said:
But yeah... Anyone else? I'll be damned if I'm the only one who's genuinely scared of public toilets. Whether it be the seat or the urinals.

Well...this /is/ unusual.

I have known a few people who are scared of public toilets, but never male and never to the extent that they couldn't use it. They just disliked it immensely.

You're strangely self-conscious - no one really is looking at you. But if you are so concerned, why not use one of the toilet stalls? There is always one, and the walls will provide you with protection from being seen.

Ultimately, you just need to relax about it. I'm not sure what is scary about public toilets, rationally - especially peeing, since no part of your body comes in contact with a used surface.

If you really think its a past event, hypnosis might be able to help you. Its definitely not a typical issue associated with shyness that I know of, though.

its not that strange really.

you need to at least relaxe a little if you wanne pee.
for fisical reasons, muscles are holding it in, you dont realaxe em its not coming out :p
its kinda hart to relaxe for some people while holding you equipment with other dudes around that may ar may not be looking at you.

i had a friend that could piss anywhere on the street or whatever he just didnt care.
i tryed it ones :p no luck.
when i was a kid u used to hold it all day till i got home, i couldnt pee in school.

now i try to just not care, it usually works cause i just dont really care that much anymore.
holding it in all al the time can really ruin your day.
and it hurts.

it is a shyness or confidence thing.
to overcome it you need to feel more comfortable no mather where you are.
how to do that i dont know.
you could try whipping it out in public at random ones in a while just to get used to it.
but i wouldnt recomend it ;)

Anywhore, I used to have the same problem! I always avoided using urinals while others were around! I always went for the intimacy of the toilet booth!
But now I*m cured because, back in the Academy we had turkish toilets ( that*s a hole in the ground) and using it for peeing resulted in piss on your uniform shoes! So i had to use the urinals!Trust me, that is not such a big deal! But taking showers aprox. 20 guys at the same time in a small room is( no cabins= sausage party), this meant sharing your shower pipe with other, washing your head while another dude was flipping his cock near your ass etc.
So relax nobody is looking creepily at your leaky pipe or taking shots of it while you piss!

I've never been self-conscious about relieving myself in public. I suppose I view it as... well, it's just a bodily function. My body HAS to pee or poop at SOME point... so why be shy about it? There's nothing wrong with it, and it's not some evil act or anything. The pretty girl who walks down the street all flirty and light and beautiful and untouchably gorgeous...? Fecal matter drips from her anus.

lol

That's my way of saying IT'S NO BIG DEAL. Everyone poops and pees.

Just... don't worry about it. It's a simple body function.

Do you sit around and count how many breaths you take every day? Do you try to avoid breathing in public?

No?

Because it's just a bodily function. Like pooping/peeing.

Anyway... that's my 2 pence on the issue.

Oh man I used to have the same problem, till I got advice by accident from a movie I saw once.

When you are at the urinal, imagine there is a giant crowd of people behind you all cheering and clapping at you and doing their best to inspire you to do the best pee ever! For some reason it really helps.

IgnoredOne said:
louMcntire said:

Well...this /is/ unusual.

I have known a few people who are scared of public toilets, but never male and never to the extent that they couldn't use it. They just disliked it immensely.

You're strangely self-conscious - no one really is looking at you. But if you are so concerned, why not use one of the toilet stalls? There is always one, and the walls will provide you with protection from being seen.

Ultimately, you just need to relax about it. I'm not sure what is scary about public toilets, rationally - especially peeing, since no part of your body comes in contact with a used surface.

If you really think its a past event, hypnosis might be able to help you. Its definitely not a typical issue associated with shyness that I know of, though.

Alright, let me correct you a little because I misspoke a bit. Scared is not exactly the word I was looking for. You make it sound as if I'm scared of a wall fixture. :)
Neither am I a germaphobe.

It's kind of hard to explain. I'd have no problem whipping out my junk in public but asking me to piss when there's people around - Apparently thats going over the line! ..

And to some extent I am self-conscious when it comes to this. Blows my mind why. I didn't use to be like this.

Guess I'll just have to beat this by standing there pretending, trying to relax till it finally comes out. Which I must say - Will be amazingly awkward.

When you are at the urinal, imagine there is a giant crowd of people behind you all cheering and clapping at you and doing their best to inspire you to do the best pee ever! For some reason it really helps.

That just sounds like a great idea lol

Anyhow, that'll be all for me less this becomes really weird.
Thanks for the input.

No it is not uncommon, in fact the International Paruresis Association says " recent studies show that about seven percent (7%) of the public, or 17 million people, may suffer from this social anxiety disorder. Often referred to as Pee-Shy, Shy-Bladder, Bashful Bladder, etc."

It is something that people have a lot of mistaken ideas about.

I can't use urinals. Need to use a cubicle. First time I sat on the urinal, people looked at me funny. Never again. ;)

In all seriousness, don't worry about it. As others have said, it's common for people to feel this way. All I can recommend is using the cubicle so there is no one who can possibly look at you.

In women's bathroom stalls in Japan there is a button you press that plays noises or makes a flushing sound because Japanese women tend to be very self-conscious about being known or heard to urinate and defecate.

rosebud said:
Next thing you can do is to say these words to a random person in the men's room: "If you can read this, you're standing too close".

I get the feeling that a man in urgent need of relief would not see the funny side of that. Still, it would be funny. :D

I can not use public washrooms, they freak me out. Plus I didn't clean it so I have no idea how "clean" it actually is. I will absolutely not use urinals, ever.

It's not uncommon or unusual. I personally do not like public bathrooms. Out of all the years I went to school, I hardly ever used the bathroom.

I am a girl. One time I considered trying to use an urinal in an outhouse, but decided not to because I thought I would probably miss the urninal, then another time I wanted to see what it would be like to flush a urinal in a unisex bathroom. So I did, and was fascinated by how the water came down the back of the urinal like a water fall.

I am a strange girl. o.o

Pomato said:
In women's bathroom stalls in Japan there is a button you press that plays noises or makes a flushing sound because Japanese women tend to be very self-conscious about being known or heard to urinate and defecate.

Japanese public W.C. are weird. Really weird.

funny_bathroom.jpg

bathroom.jpg

There is a whole wikipedia page on japanese toilets? o_O

Latest posts

Back