Religion vs Love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, don't appologize and don't feel bad.

You feel bad because you haven't felt this before and you're a little embarassed. It happened to me too the first couple of times I was rejected. but there's no real reason to. It's not like news of the event is going to spread and ruin your life....actually, most mature adults (past the age of 22, 23), barring any existing pretensions or delusions of grandeur in their own lives, will simply give you props for trying. Hell, my coworkers/friends tend to give me advice on what to do. Don't be afraid of that.

Be bold, and keep pushing forward. Find new ways to approach new women, or simply talk to them. Talking to them without the intent of a date will make asking for a number a lot easier.

Thank you so much guys.
I'm pretty sure the "not ready for a relationship" was just an excuse cos she didn't feel the same way as I do, but it's okay.

I feel a lot better strangely enough, it's almost like a weight is off my shoulders and it's as if I'm free.

Latest posts

Back