Repo man

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xninjaguyx

Reaction score
You own a major bank and the person above you has failed to pay off their large debt in time. You must repossess their most valuable item.

Guess what material item you think the person above cherishes most, and take it from them like the bloodsucker you are!

For example: we'll pretend the person below me believes I value the vial of anti-venom I keep under my bed more than anything else, and so they'd send a repo man to take it from me.

Lets see how this goes. Start as you will!

I'll be taking your collection of rare Japanese weaponry. Anything that fun I'm coming round for it myself though...

Then as collateral, Ill take your favorite childhood blankey.

Hmm I suppose if you've already had an item taken then the next person takes your second most valuable item.

Perhaps the item selection is too broad considering you probably know nothing about the person above. For now you must take an item that begins with the first letter of their screen name.

So lets say I want to take user 130057's catapult. I would send the repo man to take his medieval catapult. Only the actual item must begin with the same letter.

And if you're having a second item taken you would use the next letter in their name. A number would start with the letter it begins with. So someone named 72xtreme would start with s and after that t then x.

Is this too confusing?

Latest posts

Back