reporting abuse on facebook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Who gives a honeysuckle that someone you don't even know blocked you on FB??
You say you've never even spoken to him so what makes you call him all those awful names you used in the first post? Some random person blocks you and you flip out? He clicked a button- no big deal if you don't even know him.

Oh but it IS... Don't you see, you can't stalk someone if they BLOCK you. :rolleyes:

Since this thread is not ending well, maybe the following will help for one of the most epic fails ever for privacy (please excuse the language in it, but it is still funny): :p

Facebook-Screenshot.png

i hate my life i so hate my life i so hate it i have no talented, no brains, no looks i have nothing nothing at all i can't get out of my heel hole control freak of father and ***** for mother i hate her

Uhm... Maybe this is one of those things we're not understanding because you don't want to learn English. Maybe he isn't "blocking" you, but doing something else? You certainly are acting like he's actively doing something against you, but blocking you only prevents you from bothering him.

nerdygirl said:
Uhm... Maybe this is one of those things we're not understanding because you don't want to learn English. Maybe he isn't "blocking" you, but doing something else? You certainly are acting like he's actively doing something against you, but blocking you only prevents you from bothering him.
sorry my English is good as yours .i was NOT going to bother with prick any way
he paranoid .so why did he unblock for solid month then i had 4 weeks to add HIM but but i didn.t .so explain that then full month i didn't bother with him so why block me when i didn't bother with him .

my English is just fine .what country are you from ? England to me you sound like american

Um...
Now you know exactly how long he had you unblocked yet you aren't stalking him at all... funny thing, that.

Nerdygirl's English is better than your English btw... just saying. Doesn't matter whether you dispute that or not, you miss words, she doesn't. Simple fact.

cut me if yee like i am used to it. callie girl i don,t really care what yee think how me English is.its me who dealt with him and not yee
so yee judgement and specifications with out proof because yee not present at the scene of the conversation too place between me and the guy in question. and since yee were there yee can drawn comment and specifications at conversation that was held between me and him . yee comments are none and avoid .

so i am yee i don't back up players and sneaks who give out verbal abuse may be yee like verbal abused by men feeling helpless and while he can feel very powerful and dominate alpha male

well that's not me i won't take verbal abuse from any guy i take it at home from own father i don't like male domance in any way
yee might like it but i don't

unlucky in life said:
....its me who dealt with him and not yee ...
so yee judgement and specifications with out proof because yee not present at the scene of the conversation too place between me and the guy in question.

unlucky in life said:
i never added him as friend as friend and no communication with him at all.

YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER TALKED TO THE GUY. :club:

Make up your mind.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
so yee judgement and specifications with out proof because yee not present at the scene of the conversation too place between me and the guy in question.

unlucky in life said:

Make up your mind.

i did last year but those girls didn't yee they have alot to say about guy they never saw or spoke to to be harsh and hard on me

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

unlucky in life said:

Make up your mind.

i did last year but those girls didn't yee they have alot to say about guy they never saw or spoke to to be harsh and hard on me

You know what it's called when you say you haven't had a conversation with someone that you have indeed spoken with?

Callie said:
Yeah okay, not really sure what that said.

Someone translate for me?

I would, but apparently, my English is only as good as unlucky in life's. Lord help me.

Lol, this is kind of funny.
Anyways, I think I've read everything so I get the gist of it.

Unlucky in Life, let me try and explain this slowly:

YOU say that you have never had ANY communication with this man, that he blocked you and unblocked you repeatedly for no reason, and that he was the one stalking and looking over YOUR profile, yes?

EVERYONE ELSE is saying that

A) He can block you from his FB without having to go to your profile, just clicking block from his home page.

B) There is NO WAY for you to EVER know if he's blocked you UNLESS you have actively searched for his page.

C) Why does it even MATTER when you supposedly don't know or communicate with this man?

The FACT is:

A) Yes, he CAN block you from his own facebook profile WITHOUT having to look for yours.

B) Yes, you DO have to actively search for his profile in order to find out if you've been blocked.

C) NO, it DOESN'T MATTER if the person blocks you when you DON'T KNOW THEM.

I say:

A) Either you DO know (or stalk) the guy and that's why you're so upset about this, or you DON'T know the guy and you're so full of yourself that you don't like when people block you. Guess what? Too bad!

B) The guy is NOT in the wrong here, and he is NOT abusing the block button. If he's not REPORTING you for some stupid reason, then he's not abusing ANYTHING.

C) This is not a thing that is worth posting in any forum anyway, except a FACEBOOK forum. Yes, this site is for support, but it is NOT for pity. If you're expecting a big "boohoo" from everyone, DON'T.

Now...
D i d I t y p e s l o w l y e n o u g h f o r y o u t o u n d e r s t a n d?

fresia I want to make a facebook profile now so I can ******* block her.

Um, unlucky has problems way deeper than blocking/unblocking on facebook. Unlucky, you have problems that aren't going to be resolved here, I'm sorry to say.

Teresa

Latest posts

Back