reporting abuse on facebook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well he can see my profile when ever he likes but i can't see his. because the blocking is in his side

so he see mine if he likes but i can see his

unlucky in life said:
well he can see my profile when ever he likes but i can't see his. because the blocking is in his side

Do you know ANYTHING about facebook????

Listen with all of your might so you can absorb this... If he blocks you, HE CAN'T SEE YOU EITHER!!!!!!! Do you get that? You can't see him and he can't see you. That's how a block works. m'kay???

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

Listen with all of your might so you can absorb this... If he blocks you, HE CAN'T SEE YOU EITHER!!!!!!! Do you get that? You can't see him and he can't see you. That's how a block works. m'kay???
he can click in to block list to see.
i had nothing to with him to block me NOTHING .

unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

NO, unless he UNBLOCKS YOU, he can't see any mother ******* thing about you except your NAME in the block list. He can't find you on facebook even if he searches for you. HE BLOCKED YOU, YOU CAN'T SEE HIS honeysuckle, HE CAN'T SEE YOURS!!!!!

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

NO, unless he UNBLOCKS YOU, he can't see any mother ******* thing about you except your NAME in the block list. He can't find you on facebook even if he searches for you. HE BLOCKED YOU, YOU CAN'T SEE HIS honeysuckle, HE CAN'T SEE YOURS!!!!!
why would search me when he fully aware he block me duh !

I believe that she was explaining the extent of the effect from the block and not making any claim that he did or would search for you.

Yet I'm the one that can't understand things and need to be spoken slowly too? Wow, just wow.
Honey, follow your own conversation please...

Why do you CARE if you cannot see him if you never talk to him or care about him? Even if he wanted to look at your profile, why do you care? If you don't want him to see yours, you can certainly block him, too!

nerdygirl said:
Why do you CARE if you cannot see him if you never talk to him or care about him? Even if he wanted to look at your profile, why do you care? If you don't want him to see yours, you can certainly block him, too!

Again, this prevents her from stalking him, so that's not really an option :D

nerdygirl said:

i don't want to him no more after him insulting to me immature child he is .
well he unblocked me for what reason i don't know but i did not bother with him.nor was i looking for him i only saw his photo. i though he had chilled out after year no its seems.

he is the one with problem with me.well any way one of his old instructors like my photos and said my photos were nice and he blocked me after that out jealously because his old instructors like my photo.but he has my instructor on his facebook he gets more compliments then me.

so he blocked out spite like he did last time if he was mature adult i would not bother him being on the same site as him but he NOT mature handle competition from some one from another place .so he blocks out of spite i know his personality he like jealously child looking to be the certain of attention all the time has touch of narcissism and paranoia
he 23 years has not matured yet to understand that two people who don''t not get on can be same room as one another as long they interact but he can't handle that type of maturity, he bother me because i am willing to let by gone by gone but he not .i have no problem he insulted me for rubbish reason he got in to head which seems to still be there.

i got wronged because i was trying to cheer him up he got it wrong he insulted me of pure spite and being bad form he immature little kid who has lot to learn about human nature

so why are putting this on me. that day i was only trying to cheer him up.i got wronged

unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

why would search me when he fully aware he block me duh !

I think we are witnessing how unlucky in life fills her need for attention. she creates mountains out of molehills and refuses to let them die.

unlucky in life said:
nerdygirl said:

well he unblocked me for what reason i don't know but i did not bother with him.nor was i looking for him i only saw his photo. i though he had chilled out after year no its seems.

he is the one with problem with me.well any way one of his old instructors like my photos and said my photos were nice and he blocked me after that out jealously because his old instructors like my photo.but he has my instructor on his facebook he gets more compliments then me.

so he blocked out spite like he did last time if he was mature adult i would not bother him being on the same site as him but he NOT mature handle competition from some one from another place .so he blocks out of spite i know his personality he like jealously child looking to be the certain of attention all the time has touch of narcissism and paranoia
he 23 years has not matured yet to understand that two people who don''t not get on can be same room as one another as long they interact but he can't handle that type of maturity, he bother me because i am willing to let by gone by gone but he not .i have no problem he insulted me for rubbish reason he got in to head which seems to still be there.

i got wronged because i was trying to cheer him up he got it wrong he insulted me of pure spite and being bad form he immature little kid who has lot to learn about human nature

so why are putting this on me. that day i was only trying to cheer him up.i got wronged

I don't really know what to say to this load of utter bullshit...
NOT EVERYONE HAS TO ******* LIKE YOU OR SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT YOU AND YES SOMETIMES PEOPLE WILL ******* BE MEAN!!!

That said, you are NOT "wronged" just because someone ******* "insulted" you. Holy fresia, seriously you are calling HIM immature? Really????

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
nerdygirl said:

I don't really know what to say to this load of utter bullshit...
NOT EVERYONE HAS TO ******* LIKE YOU OR SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT YOU AND YES SOMETIMES PEOPLE WILL ******* BE MEAN!!!

That said, you are NOT "wronged" just because someone ******* "insulted" you. Holy fresia, seriously you are calling HIM immature? Really????

Even more than that, she seems to know a LOT about this guy she supposedly had "no contact (bullshit)" with.

The story in itself, however, sounds like some utter bullshit. I highly doubt she's telling the whole story. She reminds me of Someguy, and she only want attention.

If someone I don't particularly like or don't care for decide to block me on Facebook or whatever social network, I probably wouldn't notice seeing how I have no interest in that said person. But even if I did find out, I wouldn't care for the same reason. For someone who states that they don't like this guy and they think he's an immature child, you seem awfully bothered by the fact this person blocked you. If he's that awful of a person as you're making him out to be, then you should be happy that this person doesn't want anything to do with you either. But you are the one obsessing over this.
I'm not too familiar with rules of FB but as far I know he didn't break any rules or abuse anything. He is free to friend and block anyone he chooses. He hasn't done anything malicious like mess with your account, bully/threaten you online or spammed you. So why would you want to report him? Your reasoning as to why he blocked you in the past doesn't make sense. Because he's jealous of the compliments you're getting from an old instructor, he blocks you? Um, OK... But how would you know that? More importantly, Why would you care? Obviously there's some details you're not sharing and you're making yourself look like the victim.

Ghost Boy said:
If someone I don't particularly like or don't care for decide to block me on Facebook or whatever social network, I probably wouldn't notice seeing how I have no interest in that said person. But even if I did find out, I wouldn't care for the same reason. For someone who states that they don't like this guy and they think he's an immature child, you seem awfully bothered by the fact this person blocked you. If he's that awful of a person as you're making him out to be, then you should be happy that this person doesn't want anything to do with you either. But you are the one obsessing over this.
I'm not too familiar with rules of FB but as far I know he didn't break any rules or abuse anything. He is free to friend and block anyone he chooses. He hasn't done anything malicious like mess with your account, bully/threaten you online or spammed you. So why would you want to report him? Your reasoning as to why he blocked you in the past doesn't make sense. Because he's jealous of the compliments you're getting from an old instructor, he blocks you? Um, OK... But how would you know that? More importantly, Why would you care? Obviously there's some details you're not sharing and you're making yourself look like the victim.

Well, if you read the ELEVEN additional threads she has made for this exact reason or have turned into the topic of facebook guy, you might still not understand anything, cuz well, none of it makes any sense at all.

Callie said:
nerdygirl said:
Callie said:

*stage whisper* WE know this, but I'm trying to be agreeable here.

Why? Do you think it'll help?

Well, being annoyed by her hasn't helped. So... I thought, "Why not?"

unlucky in life said:
nerdygirl said:

If I blocked you on facebook, you wouldn't know, and you wouldn't care. However, you do know and you do care that this guy blocked you. Why?

nerdygirl said:
Callie said:
nerdygirl said:
Callie said:

*stage whisper* WE know this, but I'm trying to be agreeable here.

Why? Do you think it'll help?

Well, being annoyed by her hasn't helped. So... I thought, "Why not?"

unlucky in life said:
nerdygirl said:

If I blocked you on facebook, you wouldn't know, and you wouldn't care. However, you do know and you do care that this guy blocked you. Why?

i care because he was cruel and nasty guy and bully.i,d like to see bullies get what deserve. because he unblocked me for reason why i don't know and then blocks for no reason it doesn't make sence .he blocked my sister last year he unblocked her and kept her unblocked and went after me again .now this i gave no reason to block me because he insulted me for nothing beside being a friend. guy has problem with me he added some of Irish people i know who also have friends in common with he got rid of them too.i don't think they did any thing to him either .

becasue he playing with my head !

The best way to deal with bullies is to not give them any attention.

Latest posts

Back