reporting abuse on facebook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unlucky in life said:
becasue he playing with my head !

If YOU block HIM, he obviously can't do this, now can he? If he is, which he's not since YOU are the one stalking HIM.

But yeah, you won't do what would actually STOP him from "playing with your head" So I guess the person "playing with your head" is really YOU.

unlucky in life said:
i care because he was cruel and nasty guy and bully.i,d like to see bullies get what deserve. because he unblocked me for reason why i don't know and then blocks for no reason it doesn't make sence .he blocked my sister last year he unblocked her and kept her unblocked and went after me again .now this i gave no reason to block me because he insulted me for nothing beside being a friend. guy has problem with me he added some of Irish people i know who also have friends in common with he got rid of them too.i don't think they did any thing to him either .

becasue he playing with my head !

You making a big deal out of it will only make it more fun for him. Behave as if he doesn't exist, and he will get bored and leave you alone. Nobody can play with your head unless you let them.

Callie said:
Well, if you read the ELEVEN additional threads she has made for this exact reason ....

Is this still Argentina guy or are we on to someone new?

My head hurts after reading all this.

This is how blocking works in Facebook, sort of what has been mentioned here. I had a person I unfriended and in return she decides to block me from her facebook and her sons. How do I know this? Because her son disappeared from my facebook after I unfriend her. I decided to type in a search for him and he did not come up, and neither did she, and she is gone to me from our mutual friends facebook friends list. I know this because sometimes I would see her picture on the side bar of their page. BUT I can access her page if I want because I still have our old PM's and she is tagged in photos with me. So blocking ONLY stops you from searching for them or seeing them on other peoples pages. I can still send her messages if I want since I still have our old messages, that is how she sent me a message recently.

If you have never communicated with this person on FB, then there is no other way except for you searching for him to know if he blocked you or not. "Mutual Friends" only shows your mutual friends, "people you may know" shows people that are on their friends list, which rarely shows the same person that often. I don't have many people on my list, but others do and I see so many different people. It's months before the same person even pops up.

You both have serious problems, you for constantly (don't deny you don't) checking to see if he has blocked or unblocked you, and him for blocking and unblocking you. Seriously, who does that?

If my FB epic privacy fail posted image offended anyone, I apologize.

Actually, it was out of character for me to post something like that.

bones-03-09-2011 at 15:08 said:
Since this thread is not ending well, maybe the following will help for one of the most epic fails ever for privacy (please excuse the language in it, but it is still funny): :p ... [insert image]

Bones said:
If my FB epic privacy fail posted image offended anyone, I apologize.

Actually, it was out of character for me to post something like that.

bones-03-09-2011 at 15:08 said:
Since this thread is not ending well, maybe the following will help for one of the most epic fails ever for privacy (please excuse the language in it, but it is still funny): :p ... [insert image]

Well I for one wasn't offended by your post. I actually found it quite funny.

I can't believe I haven't followed this thread earlier. This stuff ... it's ... it's ... comedy gold! I'm grinning from ear to ear at this very moment. Of course I feel sorry for the OP for having such difficulties with absolutely everything in her life, but holy tentacles, Batman, these pages here just made my morning. Amazing! :D

My guess is that OP's biggest problem is communication. She clearly doesn't understand what anyone is telling her, and I, for one, haven't been able to finish a single one of her "sentences", because they're so full of errors it's actually painful to look at. And I'm not even English. :p

Latest posts

Back