Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bear

how does this reputation thing work? How do you gain reputation, or loose reputation points? :)

well if u like some one and think there are a gd egg u can give them a positive. are if u think there a bit of a spammer er somert u can give um a negative. are if u have not made your mind up the may be just give um the middle one lol.

i think its meant to show if somebody is a trouble maker er not.

I don't like it, it brings competition here... people might be scared to say things...

are if u have not made your mind up the may be just give um the middle one lol.
Haha.. :)
*gives bluey the middle one*

BTW, bjarne, I've sent you a pm about reputation a while ago... did you read it? Please be kind enough to reply..

i can see your point on that. doesnt bother me ether way but you might get somebody that gives everyone negatives just to be a jerk.
then you might get somebody that's dead good and try's to be really helpful and not get any positives at all.
i think this could turn out unifier for a lot off people.

may be in stead of having a negative and positive thing we could just have a friends lest and comments least er something like that.

for me this works as well coz u would still get to see wot other people think of a member.

but it dose make it a moor interesting shigt which ever way it is.

i think all he is trying to actherv is that we all get as much information on one er nuther as possible to make avery one feel as relaxed as possible so they feel comfortable to post.

i also think this shod be in the fed back sachsen.

but on a negative sighed when i put something in the fed back section i didnt get any reply from bjarne er any one else and i had to feger it out myself even tho i had done nothing wrong. just that the one e mail wouldn't work to activate my account. and i know that e mail address is fine so not sure why that happened. but as i say just only a little anod that i didnt get a reply to that.

i also think mimizu cears passionately about this sight coz of wot its all about and would make a good mod if this sight needs one

I've just realised the icon I was clicking to give rep points is actually for quoting posts.

I'm a bit slow. Sorry.

If I've quoted your post, it probably means I meant to give you +rep. It doesn't mean what I said is in any way directed at you.

Tuppence said:
I've just realised the icon I was clicking to give rep points is actually for quoting posts.

I'm a bit slow. Sorry.

If I've quoted your post, it probably means I meant to give you +rep. It doesn't mean what I said is in any way directed at you.
Nice to meet you Tuppence.:)
It's all good. Everyone makes mistakes. Thanks for bringing it up though.

Tuppence said:

I'm a bit slow. Sorry.

This made me laugh.

I know I am not on here as much as some people and I haven't been on here that long but I've noticed that people with fewer posts than me have more rep points than I do. I don't have any. As if my self esteem isn't bad enough.:D So what do I have to do to get rep points on here? Just wondering. :)

It's the one silly thing I don't like about this site but maybe that's because I only have one. :D You get them from other members. If someone thinks you're nice, awesome or helpful they might consider giving you one and that's how it happens. It takes time I guess.

It just kinda shows up on its own. I think if you give Minty neutral rep, you get more rep of your own.

He means don't worry about it. People will give you reputations points for whatever they feel like: if they agree, if they respect you, if you made them laugh, or... whatever.

Don't worry too much about the rep points. But if you really wanna know, I think when you try to be helpful and give good advice or suggestions to people's problems, or care about them, or make them smile or laugh or saying something really smart or start a really interesting thread that people can relate to, or debate on - yeah that's when you might get repped. Or even just for goofing around.

Limlim said:
It just kinda shows up on its own. I think if you give Minty neutral rep, you get more rep of your own.

Haha.

yeah, I guess Minty is a member and I think that comment has something to do with another topic about the reputation thing xD

Latest posts

Back