Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
That sound cool, why is that gone?

It was buggy and blamed for problems that the forum was having.

I gave you 1 rep too for your preparation for the statistics exam and your bio description (nice avatar too). Most of all, to motivate you to post more about your feelings, thoughts, take a stand in various discussions. Above all, so that you feel included, not excluded and lonely. With regard to what the others have said, I agree that points reflect the appreciation, your involvement, they can be a motivating factor and of help to expressing yourself and to your self-esteem, but IMHO I do NOT encourage regarding them as a goal or a competitive score (I have the feeling you strive to compensate your being excluded through A-level performance results) and certainly not as an exchange.
So, congrats for your exam and express yourself on ALL.
onion001.gif

Badjedidude said:
No.

You want 'em, you gotta earn 'em.

...not like they really mean anything anyway.

Don't listen, if you get 50 you get an ALL mug, 100 and you get a T-Shirt.

Proof:

2qu18rb.png

9006 said:
Don't listen, if you get 50 you get an ALL mug, 100 and you get a T-Shirt.

Proof:

2qu18rb.png

44037-johnny-depp-oh-my-god-gif-9IAv.gif

Oh my gawd, that mug would be the perfect thing to drink Irish coffee out of while no one is around.

I retract all previous statements , I need mug , bring on the points that eat at the very fiber of my being , who needs a being anyway once they have the perfect mug.

Hey now, I see on the right of our threads the word REPUTATION....I'm a 0 :(.....how does one go up on REPUTATION on here I don't like being a 0 lol............I hope that you all are having a good day...and to some a good evening!!!!!:D

Please use the search function for topics like this. Whenever it comes to the forum and features/functions/etc odds are there is a 95% chance someone has asked it before. It works as easy as putting the word "reputation" into the search field and setting it to "titles only", and you'll get something like this.

http://www.alonelylife.com/search.p...357b776137b9cb819f&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

And when I get time you'll probably find that list shrink once a bunch get merged.

Sci-Fi said:
Please use the search function for topics like this. Whenever it comes to the forum and features/functions/etc odds are there is a 95% chance someone has asked it before. It works as easy as putting the word "reputation" into the search field and setting it to "titles only", and you'll get something like this.

http://www.alonelylife.com/search.p...357b776137b9cb819f&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

And when I get time you'll probably find that list shrink once a bunch get merged.

I'm sorry

Reputation is increased when someone agrees with or likes a post that you've made. It goes down when people dislike a post, or when a member is banned or has their account deleted (thus, the reputation is voided.)

I don't even look at it anymore. Some people have close to 200 reputation points. I already feel insecure enough that I don't care about it anymore, it's just a popularity contest.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Reputation is increased when someone agrees with or likes a post that you've made. It goes down when people dislike a post, or when a member is banned or has their account deleted (thus, the reputation is voided.)
Why should this matter?
If she wants a rep, then why not? It's just a click to make one's day brighter, if possible. Besides, she did deserve it by asking so nicely :D

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

I don't even look at it anymore. Some people have close to 200 reputation points. I already feel insecure enough that I don't care about it anymore, it's just a popularity contest.

Thanks, I know what you mean. It really doesn't matter to me either I was just wondering...please don't feel insecure, I'm here if you ever want to chat :D

Drama said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Why should this matter?
If she wants a rep, then why not? It's just a click to make one's day brighter, if possible. Besides, she did deserve it by asking so nicely :D

I have low self esteem. I have always hated that feature. But she is not me, so who cares?

Drama said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Why should this matter?

that's right, I did ask nicely hehe :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. I'll shut up now.

Who is saying that you are a "Debbie Downer" let me at them...Don't you DARE "shut up" I want to hear EVERYTHING you have to say...PLEASE :)

Actually, it doesn't go down when someone "dislikes" a post. Negative reps were disabled ages ago.

The more you post (and usually the more meaningful or funny the post) your reps tend to increase. It's not a popularity contest at all.

Latest posts

Back