Resolutions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My resolution would be to set noisy firecrackers at my friend's house when they are having their afternoon nap.

I would also want less time in sch.xD

My resolution is to not spend next New Year's Eve alone. Also, to have a better idea of where I am and where I am going in life. It would be lame to say get a girlfriend, but since I'm feeling rather shameless at the moment I think I'll add that as well.

Well I have long term resolutions which hopefully work out the thing is I have to work at them. First is find a job and that hasn't been easy then the rest will follow.

I definitely need a job too. It's so hard finding something, especially in this economy and being a student with less than 14 months total job experience. I started out at a clothing store making $8/hour (minimum wage). Then I got a job as receptionist at a shelter for pregnant teens. I had my own office and made $14/hour. That is ridiculous for a 20 year old. So you can imagine my enthusiasm going back to the typical minimum wage bullshit students are typically stick with. I'd really like to stick with non-profit administration until I get my degree but those jobs seriously get about 500 resumes each. Only reason I got the job I had was because my best friend's aunt is the CEO of the place. But it was just a 3-month contract until they found someone permanent who had fundraising experience, which I definitely don't. Blah.

get some real friends, maybe even a girlfriend. figure out what I want to major in and get a plan for the future.

I'd really like to increase my confidence and work on maintaining a stable mood. I have good qualities, but sometimes people can't always see them. I also want to take more time for me... set time aside to go for a run, work out, or something of the like.

Finally, I really need to work on my budget; the recession is getting worse each day, and I seriously need to make cutting expenses a priority.

To answer most of the questions I have asked myself,
especially the one about whether there is something I am good at,
or there´s just no hope whatsoever. That will help me with the next
step, which is getting a better idea of what is it that I want to do with my life.

Cheers =)

My resolution is to be moor chilled out in the car when stoke behind some old retard that insists on doing half the speed limit. So now when I come behind a car where the driver has a flat cap on seat in a jag or 4X4 I take a deep breath and chill the fucks out, Or at lest that's the plan :p

I make about 3 or so a year and then they all end up being bollocks around march april time.
So this year, I made..... None!
And im sticking to it!:D

Gothmother said:
I make about 3 or so a year and then they all end up being bollocks around march april time.

LMAO.

I made one nearly 3 years ago to stop smoking. I am still stopped. So you can do it. I think the trick is is not to make to many and make once that are reasonable.

Normally I don't make any. But I have found myself getting a little stressed in the car at some ppl, And well in the big picher of things being stoke behind a slow driver is not really a big deal.

LMAO.

I made one nearly 3 years ago to stop smoking. I am still stopped. So you can do it. I think the trick is is not to make to many and make once that are reasonable.

I gave up smoking 11 years ago this March and havent had a ciggie since so i know that it can be done, but i strongley agree that you have to make reasonable ones. Hmmm think maybe wanting to loose that much weight in one go is probably why it doesnt work lol!!!

Gothmother said:
Bluey said:
Gothmother said:

LMAO.

I gave up 11 years ago this March and havent had one since so i know that it can be done, but i strongley agree that you have to make reasonable ones. Hmmm think maybe wanting to loose that much weight in one go is probably why it doesnt work lol!!!

Ye I would say you should cut yourself some slack and try and loss a little bit at a time. And besides I have often found that women inpreticular think there fatter then they are.

Mines to lose weight become more healthy and to change someones life forever for the better.

Latest posts

Back