Restless soul

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Restless soul said:
Vanilla - so what is your suggestion. For the sexual
Tension?? I'm being serious.

You really expect her to give you an answer to that?
I mean what could she say. Apart from go and find somewhere quiet and have a moment with yourself like most guys do with that.

Look mate I have had a look frow your tread and I have every sympathy with you.
To have a crush on someone and feelings for them when they dont feel the same way back can be hard to except.

But I gotta agree with Vanilla. I think you need to take a step back be for you get into trouble.

Its not healthy to obsess with someone that seems to me based on what you have told us here dose really not wont anything to do with you.

Sounds to me you really really need to move on.

It is yes. We have all had feelings for someone that did not feel them back.
And it can be crushing. But like ever single person on the planet you have to except her wishers.
What other chose have you got?

And surly you would not wont to be with someone and dedicate so much of your energy to someone that did not feel has strongly about you has you do about her? Out of respect for yourself you should not let that happen.

Ok. And hooking up with someone else out of sheer
Frustration or trying to. Would that be normal now??

Yes. Looks like I exhausted all my options. Had better luck a few months ago when a similar thing happened and got ignored from txt. Something got into me to show up at her work and talk. Worked then. But now i just cant do that

You txt a girl you was trying to get to know better and she ignored it so you went to her place of work?
I get that right yea? If thats what you did even if it did work its not really what you should do.
Most girls or guys would be a little freaked out with that. Its not the way to impress some one mate.
I mean this stuff should be obverse for someone your age.

I would normally be more tactful on here then to say this but I am starting to think your just playing games on here.
Read back to yourself the things you are saying and ask your self whats wrong?

No no. I didn't go into too much detail the first time in happend. I already knew her. Hung out. Was friends with her. But I messed up with her then in the sense that I didn't put the effort in perusing her serious. Even said i wanted to be friends. But deep down I didn't realize i liked her more. That was until she got tired of me not being there. So..she did what she is doing now. Ignored my txts.
And I tried every which way to sunday to get in contact realizing how i messed up. So one day i decided to go to her work. A risk. But luckily it worked out for me at that time. This time. I am affraid it will not. Hope that clarified.

Restless soul said:
No no. I didn't go into too much detail the first time in happend. I already knew her. Hung out. Was friends with her. But I messed up with her then in the sense that I didn't put the effort in perusing her serious. Even said i wanted to be friends. But deep down I didn't realize i liked her more. That was until she got tired of me not being there. So..she did what she is doing now. Ignored my txts.
And I tried every which way to sunday to get in contact realizing how i messed up. So one day i decided to go to her work. A risk. But luckily it worked out for me at that time. This time. I am affraid it will not. Hope that clarified.

I see yes it does lol

Your head is together a little more then I started thinking it was XD

Well all you can do is tell her how you feel and if she feels the same then all good.
If not then you just have to do what we all do when that happens and find a way to move on no matter how painful that is.
That might involve a lot of crying or just get out and go run or Gym and find other interests. Like someone else already said in here really.

You know I always think you meet good friends and loves when your just busy doing your own thing.
I dont think you find that when you are looking for it. Some times ye. But just learn to be in love with yourself. And someone else will love you too. But dont be a starker man. Life is to short for that crap. You will just end up unhappy and hating yourself.

Lol. Right. About the stalker. That is not an image i want.
If I told you what she said. And what I did you would already think i was. I pretty much used up all my life lines in this situation. Like showing up to her house after she told me in txt that she would call the cops. I mean that blew my mind. All i did was text her. Nothing crazy either..
It just threw me into a tizzy. And to go to her house after?? What was I thinking right?

No, that's what your mind is doing to yourself. Take responsibility for your own actions and knock it off.

Restless soul said:
Lol. Right. About the stalker. That is not an image i want.
If I told you what she said. And what I did you would already think i was. I pretty much used up all my life lines in this situation. Like showing up to her house after she told me in txt that she would call the cops. I mean that blew my mind. All i did was text her. Nothing crazy either..
It just threw me into a tizzy. And to go to her house after?? What was I thinking right?

It doesn't matter that it was "just a text" ... She doesn't want communications with you. It takes more effort to continue to contact someone than it does to just leave them alone.

If the stalker image isn't the one you want, I suggest leaving her alone.

No, that is what your constant obsessing about someone who obviously doesn't want you around is doing. She doesn't hold a gun to your head and force those thoughts on you. Leave her alone. Don't text, don't go to her house. Stop wasting your time and energy on what you don't have.

Thanks. No its true. I need some serious sense knocked into my head. What you say is not harsh

Latest posts

Back