Sad music :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take post-punk, merge it with black metal, throw in clean female vocals for a shoegaze feel. Somehow remain poppy and accessible. Now that's groundbreaking!
[youtube]eutT465oOoI[/youtube]

Old school post-rock is very cool post-rock:
[youtube]JU51D61FzGI[/youtube]

[video=youtube]

A lot of space ambience can be cheesy but the guy responsible for this is talented imo.

So when sickness turns my ego up
I know you'll act as a clever medicine

If I turn into another
Dig me up from under what is covering
The better part of me
[video=youtube]

Warning, these might be triggering. Don't listen when drunk or vulnerable. You have been warned!

[video=youtube]

and

[video=youtube]

Four pages, and no Nick Drake? Oh dear, people...

[video=youtube]

This is also what I'm listening to right now (on CD, though :)).

If I want to fall into a fetus-curling depression, I would listen to Radiohead. It's the one band I absolutely adore but cannot listen to anymore due to negative memories attached to their music. It's a sad loss, but I'd rather not be curled in the fetal position, thanks. :)

rdor said:
[video=youtube]

Aw the Manics!

Funny I've never really thought of their music as sad or depressing. I think because of Richey's issues they are seen that way. Though maybe because they had such a massive impact on my life and because I love them so much I just see them differently.

Just some thoughts...

I mean it always kind of annoyed me that people would just dismiss them as a depressing band.

Still great song.

annik said:
Aw the Manics!

Funny I've never really thought of their music as sad or depressing. I think because of Richey's issues they are seen that way. Though maybe because they had such a massive impact on my life and because I love them so much I just see them differently.

Just some thoughts...

I mean it always kind of annoyed me that people would just dismiss them as a depressing band.

Still great song.

huh? no it's just that particular song that has a melancholic feel.

Latest posts

Back