UK Bar Everyone Invited !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo I'm feeling tipsy 🕺🕺🕺🕺
How will you know which side I'm on if you're too drunk to see straight? :unsure:

favorite-movie-quote-fasten-your-seatbelts.gif

Getting a little busy in here, I'm going to need a door man / woman who is up for it 😂😂 could be a bit rough, we have a driver that has a frying pan 😂😂😂

I'll doorman. I have a little experience. Don't drink much either. Maybe one or two Long Island Iced Teas.
Don't worry about the frying pan. She'll get tired of swinging it before it starts hurting 😈

Good man your hired, if they look like trouble on the door just say couples only, there isn't many in here 😂😂😂😂😂

I'll doorman. I have a little experience. Don't drink much either. Maybe one or two Long Island Iced Teas.
Don't worry about the frying pan. She'll get tired of swinging it before it starts hurting 😈
One Long Island ice tea coming up 🫖🫖

I’ve missed a lot… i’ll come if a kind gentleman will compliment my dress and hair extensions for the evening, a black number and a classic blonde mid back length casually styled to give the impression that I know how to relax 😅 if no one compliments make it a double vodka so I can forget my woes 🤣

I’ve missed a lot… i’ll come if a kind gentleman will compliment my dress and hair extensions for the evening, a black number and a classic blonde mid back length casually styled to give the impression that I know how to relax 😅 if no one compliments make it a double vodka so I can forget my woes 🤣
Richard throw her out she got trouble written all over her 😂😂 ok you can stay here is your drink, 🥃🥃 that's two females see told you The Real Callie

Latest posts

Back