same here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffybunny

Reaction score
So, I'm a senior in college and like everyone else here I'm lonely. I was never all that happy in high school, but like everyone else I thought it would change in college. But now it's my senior year and, largely because I got stuck living with the same kids I wasn't all that into and didn't meet new people, I feel like I have basically no close friends. I'm worried that when I graduate, this loneliness will continue, because everyone tells you that you meet your "Friends for life!" and all that nonsense in college. I have confidence in myself as a friendly, outgoing person with a decent sense of humor, so it's incredibly frustrating that I feel this way. I wonder sometimes if I will ever feel better, and if so...when?!

first of all...welcome fluffybunny...its rare to see my kind here posting....hummm but fluffy ( if you don't mind me calling you that way), good friends can be made anytime anywhere, so long as you meet the right people. So fret not, if you don't make any good friends in high school, you still have university and your working life. As long as you do make an effort to have some form of social life, you will be able to get to know new people and then one fine day, you would meet up with a person whom you find cool to hang out with =).

Sometimes, i hate to admit, schooling sucks. Failing grades, lack of proper friends....I can feel you man...I am like you, except that i am study in a senior in a university.

Welcome to the forums fluffybunny, truetaurus and lovehurtme.

I'm almost through with High School now, and I don't have any friends either. I'm guessing this might change in university when everyone stops partying and actually starts working and acting with some level of maturity. Welcome to the forum, FluffyBunny :)

Latest posts

Back