Say something...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

Say something nice about the person above you.

This can be funny, or sincere, as long as it's nice. :D

Yes, I realize there is likely a similar thread out there somewhere on the forum, but I couldn't find it, so here is this one. :p

Since there is nobody above me, I'll start with Jesse, cuz he's the only other person on the forum at the moment. :p

OK

Jesse has mad poetry skills. :D

Aww thanks Eve :D

Eve's a sweetheart who always makes me smile :D

lmao, maybe I should have waited til there were more people on here to start this one.
haha...we'll end up feeding each other's egos. :p

Sammich is the sweetest girl I know, and her happiness makes me uber happy
BigSmile.png
vbvb2.png

cheaptrickfan knows every song Cheap Trick ever recorded and every song they ever will record. Don't get the impression that that is all this walking encyclopedia knows.

(UN) You know what I meant. :p

Here, let me show you...

Zak makes me rofl EVERY time I see him in chat. :D He's ossum!!! *Disclaimer: Yes, I know it's really spelled awesome. :p

eve is pateint and kind and aways understanding

and i think here signiture is brilliant, i just read that i'm adding that to my facebook profile

:D

Evanescencefan always posts with kindness and courtesy. Plus she has the cutest avatar EVER!

Spare said:
Evanescencefan always posts with kindness and courtesy. Plus she has the cutest avatar EVER!

Spare's unflagging enthusiasm is something that is awesome to behold!

Plus he has an elephant jumping on a trampoline as an avatar. :p

+ 5 to both Spare and EVF1 for having wicked-cool avatars!:D

Eve is so awesome there is an ENTIRE THREAD devoted to her awesomeness!

Loketron has good taste in chatroom avatars. ;D And is just a cool guy, all around. =]

A sweeeeeeeeeet girl, and her boyfriend is lucky to have her.

Oh, i have a girlfriend now, but is it ok to say she's hot as well?... No?... Ok, i won't say it then :p

Latest posts

Back