Saying HELLO to EVERYONE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuzzy Nuz

Reaction score
Hi there people... I am new here.. Been here for two days and am already loving it here and I hope to make LOADS of friends...hope you contribute me with it.. + I can be really really really nosy...you might get to see at least one of my posts in your threads. You wanna talk to me?? No worries I will always be happy to reply..
You are going through a bad mood/ you r struggling to smile then here u r talking to the right person ;) I will make sure that we end the conversion with a smile....
Be happy. be strong and don't let anyone bring you down. <-- this is my attitude..
For a teenager guess I have gone through alot of experiences and too many heart breaking incidents but I guess am standing my ground coz i believe I can pull myself through it no matter what....
Thank you for reading... have a great day... :)

Hey Nuz, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. (Actually, I've already welcomed you in the other thread...)

Hey nuz and welcome to the forums, sounds like you got a great attitude, glad to have you with us :)

Seeker_2.0 said:
Well, PMs aside, let me be the first to officially welcome you here :)
Thank you so much seeker

ladyforsaken said:
Hey Nuz, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. (Actually, I've already welcomed you in the other thread...)
Yep.. Thank you.. Hope to PM you.. *hugs*

shadetree said:
Hey nuz and welcome to the forums, sounds like you got a great attitude, glad to have you with us :)
Thank you so much... I hope stay here for a long long time.. it is a pleasure to stay on board

gabriel20 said:
Hi Nuzzy Nuz,a big warm welcome to the forum. :)
Accepting your warm welcome in this cold season.. Thank you

:D <-- this big grin for all of you

Punisher said:
Hi Nuzzy Nuz :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Been here for two days and am already loving it here

Gooooood :D
Hi punisher.. thank you.. :) <3

wolvesjr said:
Welcome Nuz! Keep up that positive attitude going. It will be infectious :)
Aww... thank you so much... :D

I am feeling very special when i can posting in this forum... all the thanks goes to the creators of the forum.. :)

By the way, a little note to those who PM me... I request you sincerely, please DO NOT PM ME FORMALLY! it makes me feel as if am an outcast.. Just say Hi and chat me... Am very much comfortable with plain chatting.. I just wanna be part of this forum... not someone who is just a guest.. Accept me and I will forever accept you... :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Hi there people... I am new here.. Been here for two days and am already loving it here and I hope to make LOADS of friends...hope you contribute me with it.. + I can be really really really nosy...you might get to see at least one of my posts in your threads. You wanna talk to me?? No worries I will always be happy to reply..
You are going through a bad mood/ you r struggling to smile then here u r talking to the right person ;) I will make sure that we end the conversion with a smile....
Be happy. be strong and don't let anyone bring you down. <-- this is my attitude..
For a teenager guess I have gone through alot of experiences and too many heart breaking incidents but I guess am standing my ground coz i believe I can pull myself through it no matter what....

:rolleyes: hai there ^_^ i think i already welcomed you in another thread but welcome to the forum again ! have a nice day

Nuzzy Nuz said:

:rolleyes: hai there ^_^ i think i already welcomed you in another thread but welcome to the forum again ! have a nice day

Huh.... It looks like you wrote that post on 5 energizing drinks with loads of sugar...... I wish i would be a 1/3 as energized as you.. XD

Welcome!

Nicholas said:
Huh.... It looks like you wrote that post on 5 energizing drinks with loads of sugar...... I wish i would be a 1/3 as energized as you.. XD

Welcome!

Geez.. that is a big compliment i got there.. :p Thank you.. and welcome to you too.. :) :D

Latest posts

Back