Saying hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to the forums and downright lonely. I am looking for sympathy or pity here and not sure you would even understand but I am alone not by choice but by sheer accident. My wife was driving home from work and bamm she hits a truck and dies on the scene. :club: Its been 15 months now and at first I buried myself in the house with little interaction. Besides working out and getting in shape doing the old P90X. I feel totally awkward around people now.

I was in the Navy and ended up here in SC due to the proximity to my wife's home state and now I am stuck without family or any real friends. The only time I feel good or half way decent is when I am in church. Not that I know anyone but its kinda nice just to see other people and know that at least someone out there has some joy and I am not in hell, but man it sure feels like hell some days. It is especially difficult in the evenings.

I have been saying these words of affirmation of love but I am hardly convincing. LOL I know one thing, I was loved.

7259555086_577c7dc9c0_s.jpg

Hello guardedwarrior1 and welcome..
I am so sorry for loss of your wife.. can not even imagine what you go through..
I hope you can come to a time it does not feel you are in hell any longer, and hope support of people here can help you

Hi, I'm really sorry for your loss. Like fox I can't even imagine what it's like for you. Hopefully being on this forum will help in some way, there are lots of awesome and supportive people here. Welcome :)

ajdass1 said:
Hi, I'm really sorry for your loss. Like fox I can't even imagine what it's like for you. Hopefully being on this forum will help in some way, there are lots of awesome and supportive people here. Welcome :)

Thanks all... One thing I can say is that I am in shape and in good health :)

Attachments

• P90X.jpg
    P90X.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 163

Latest posts

Back