scared

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whispers

Reaction score
It hasnt been a good couple of weeks for me, i find myself crying for no reason. I get bad headaches and nausia, i am always tired. Nothing seems to make me happy. I still go on with my life, hoping it will get back to normal. But what is my normal ? i seem to go throught this every 2 months or so, and thats since my childhood.
Today was worse because, some of my day could have been good, and i sabotaged it... i rejected my boyfriend, hardly talked to him although i wanted to do something with him.

Now i am sad, and scared...self harm starts with self sabotage...i am away from my hometown, so i dont have a therapist anymore. I hope i find the strenght to get back on track without ending up in the hospital...

Sounds just like episodes of major depression to me. What kind of a therapist did you go to? Just a counsellor or a psychologist/psychiatrist?

out of your comfortzone...so you wanna to go back to the familar.
its normal..

Do you practice deep breathing?
Just breath or take deep breathe...10-15 reps.

you can start your day over again anytime you want....

Did you bring at least one article or something from the old comfortzone.
you need at least one or two items....Itll give you something old and familar to identified with for a little while...While you're in transition
stage....
your kindda like going into shock...thats why youre reacting like you used too.
So dont freak out too hard...it's part of the process..

or you can look at it like this....the old part of you is coming to the surface to get release...
Thinks of it as crying out all your pains that you have been holding on to...you're letting to of them.
Or the dark spirit is flying out of you...LOL
You'll stabalized...give yourself a break.

I had been seeing a psychologist once a week for 3 years.It kept me on track, although i still ended up in the hospital once or twice.

DesertWolf said:
Sounds just like episodes of major depression to me. What kind of a therapist did you go to? Just a counsellor or a psychologist/psychiatrist?

Thank you for your soothing words , i do have everything with me, even my cat. I'm starting over, you are right this cant be easy, everything i have known is gone...i miss my kids sooo much. They will be here at the end of next month. I miss my friends. But i love it here, this is my new home.
Today my boyfriend is just letting me be, i know him, he will hardly talk to me. He probably dissapointed with the way i treated him. I dont even have the strengh to try to fix it today. :(

Lonesome Crow said:
out of your comfortzone...so you wanna to go back to the familar.
its normal..

Do you practice deep breathing?
Just breath or take deep breathe...10-15 reps.

you can start your day over again anytime you want....

Did you bring at least one article or something from the old comfortzone.
you need at least one or two items....Itll give you something old and familar to identified with for a little while...While you're in transition
stage....
your kindda like going into shock...thats why youre reacting like you used too.
So dont freak out too hard...it's part of the process..

or you can look at it like this....the old part of you is coming to the surface to get release...
Thinks of it as crying out all your pains that you have been holding on to...you're letting to of them.
Or the dark spirit is flying out of you...LOL
You'll stabalized...give yourself a break.

You can pull yourself out of this, you've been there before so you know what to do. It's just picking yourself up and doing it, which can seem hard to do but you have the ability. You are strong enough.

Ya but this time i have no one but you guys, i'm not sure i can do it alone...well i,m trying, got dressed, may put on some make up today, that always makes me feel good about myself. i,m so sad

Sci-Fi said:
You can pull yourself out of this, you've been there before so you know what to do. It's just picking yourself up and doing it, which can seem hard to do but you have the ability. You are strong enough.

DesertWolf said:

I agree with Wolf. It's just an episode.

You're working little by little whispers. That's the way to do it.

You CAN do it! Plan something nice with your partner to make up for things perhaps. It might keep you busy and give you something to look forward to ^_^ I wish you the best of luck!

What have you and your psychologist covered in your sessions so far? Have you ever done a full course of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)?

i have been witness to violence since i was a baby. Was my mothers savior, was raised by a very depressed mom (with psychotic episodes) and a cold dad. As the oldest i became the pilar of the family, taking care of my sister and brother (emotionnaly). By the age of 18 i had lost 3 of the people i loved the most in this world, 3 people who took care of me and knew how to find my spirit... My family on both sides have mental illnesses, Psychiatrist just said there is a chemical in my brain that i cannot produce. This means i cannot feel joy at the same level as most people, my highest joy state can be compared as beeing content for the average person. So i have meds to help with that. Plus i have a srewed up hormonal system...

We all have a story, this is mine . I have worked hard to find tools to help me live a normal life, in my standards. They say next major depressio will take me, as they become more severe every time. that is why i am scared, when do i draw the line and realise i need help ?
I realise that what i'm feeling is normal, considering i just moved and am away from everything i have ever known (i beleive its a good thing, but i still need to greive)
My boyfriend is very supportive, i'm feeling better today :rolleyes2:
DesertWolf said:
What have you and your psychologist covered in your sessions so far? Have you ever done a full course of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)?

I am much better, went for a long walk yesterday and stopped to talk with a neigbour. This did tere me and i went to bed right after supper, i just woke up. Sleeped like a baby. I do feel better emotionnaly, i gues my body is recouperating from the move...i dont know, we'll see. I am still tired after sleeping for 16 hours. I'll try to do some gardening today, hopefully i wont feel as tired.

Thanks for asking :)

Latest posts

Back