Seeing something?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ursa.Kun

Reaction score
I have decided to stop any form of contact with people that count as friends or acquaintances just to see how long it takes for someone to say hi.

Manly cause some of them have been acting the part of ****** bag lately and rarely talk to others. And since I'm taking a semester or 2 off and working full time i have a different schedule than most.

I don't think its a good idea to not have nay contact with ppl. even if they are acting the part of a ****** bag. I mean you need friends to blow of steam with I would say. Well you can do that on your own. I always do. But I would say its a lot moor healthy to do stuff with friends. Maybe there just doing your head in a bit. Maybe a bit of time away is a good idea but don't take to much time away. You could end up with no one. That is most of the time even less fun then having ****** bags in your life.

If you consider someone a friend I wouldn't give them the cold shoulder.

Acquaintances I can understand, friends however...

If everybody did that, no one would have any friends.

Been 3 days and 3 people have txted and 1 called.

Just was seeing how long it take for them to txt me since i allways have to start convos with everyone, Hell I have to make all the plans.....Even when im invited out..........And it seemed more like I'm the only one holding the friendships up and like they use me cause I'm ovely nice sometimes.

Mind you all of those txts where done out of bordem. and the call

People have human contact to break the boredom of a meaningless existence.

You think these people are going to pay mind to you when they are extremely entertained or busy elsewhere?

Well, when you get done with your experiment..lets me know how it gose.

It's been almost a year...nobody had called me yet.lmao
Yeah, i miss those good old days when people will just pop into my life and just hang out
or we go tear up the town.lol
I havn't been doing my part so I can't complain.
If I lived in the 1800's I'd probably be grizzly adams or some **** thing.lol

I came to a conclusion, .....if I waited for anyone or anything to make me happy..I'll probably have to
wait a very, very, very long ass time. I don't think anyone will show up to my funeral either, at this rate.lol

It's almost clear to me, now.
Someone told me once...if i don't know what to do, do the hardest thing.
**** it...I don't feel like being freaken happy.lol
Wat da who....I have to go out and talk to people and make friends too ?

Unacceptance said:
People have human contact to break the boredom of a meaningless existence.

True

Unacceptance said:
You think these people are going to pay mind to you when they are extremely entertained or busy elsewhere?

Again, So true. If your doing something like offering free beer then you well always have ppl round. I have found that when am happy and in a moor livery mood I can be a little crazy but very entertaining. When like that ppl well come and have stayed in my company for a long time in the past. But when I get down and depressed with me self ppl are normally very reluctant to be in my company. As shallow as it is ppl well always want to hang with the ppl they think is cool and exiting. I can be both of them things, But not all of the time. Its when am not cool and exiting and not up for another mad drinking session that I loss the friends I had.

The thing is are ppl right to only wont to spend time with ppl who are fun? Well I Guss its a healthy way to be. I mean who wants to spend there time with a misery guts. The problem is if your the one that's down about something not having anyone there and only having friends that well be there to have fun and nothing moor on any deeper level is not going to help you.

I have in the past been very down and have told me feelings to my past friends and even told a couple of them that I no longer wonted to live this life I have. I have physical problems that I can not deal with that well never go away. But in telling my closest friends this did not help me. They did not understand my feelings in feeling suicidal and only looked at me after that as a depressed person that they had to tip too around. I am not that and when a person forms an opinion of you its then very difficult to change how that person looks at you. Ye I get down and ye I probably get down moor then most sometimes. Not surprising relay since I do have a few moor problems then most. Am I always depressed and down? NO. Only sometimes. I have found that I no longer tell ppl my true feelings (Have the net for that now) and only try and be the fun guy when other ppl are around me.

Oh, sorry for the long post. I kinder had loads moor I wonted to put but I think I well stop there.

Latest posts

Back