semi-rant about friends and bf

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy23

Reaction score
So this past winter break I got in a fight with my entire friend group (you can probably find the thread I wrote about what happened if you're interested). And when I left to go back to school it was still pretty shaky. But out of that fight I got my boyfriend.
Well I just saw them for the first time in 2 months. It was super awkward. And tonight I was hanging out with my friend that I got in a huge fight with over winter break, my boyfriend, and my sister. It basically felt like I wasn't really there, like I was just a spectator. It also just felt like everyone disliked me and they were just putting up with me because I'm going to be gone tomorrow. That is a horrible feeling. My boyfriend wasn't even trying to sit next to me which really kinda annoyed me. I realize these aren't the worst problems a person can have but just feeling like I don't matter to anyone kinda sucks.

Also, my sister, my boyfriend, and another friend of ours were hanging out together a couple of days ago and none of them even thought to invite me. Is that messed up or is it just me being paranoid?

Thank you for reading my rant. I would've just written in my journal but I don't have it with me and I really needed to vent.

Latest posts

Back