Sexual Frustration...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol Finally you said something, sloth lol. Btw, i needed to wait over one hour to cut my hair :S

Being with someone who knows they are attractive I think is actually better then someone who is or isn't but believes they aren't. errm let me reword this. It doesn't matter if they are attractive or not, its more or less how the feel about themselves that is important because that image will really effect your relationship. Ie: For example my ex-wife I thought was beautiful (I still do) She didn't necessarily agree with me and honestly it can create problems you tell them their beautiful and they don't believe it no matter what or how much you try, it can in fact make them feel worse and eventually have side effects on you. It's like weight too.. I'm not going to get into specifics but you can see how people's images of themselves can bring bad things into relationships. It's just better imo, if they have a prefable image of themselves.
Casual sex may seem like a good idea before hand, but afterwards... it can be a.) very awkward.. b.) self-guilt. and honestly sex is different it's not the same casual vs intimacy.

Luna said:
my face get pink cause of the hair face of the guy.
ooouch.....its more like a rough brush or scrub....after that no need to use facial scrub for like next 2 months lol
i dont get u..doesnt that start to hurt ...after a while?...i hate that

i ve never seen this post before lol but anyway
jales said:
lol i wouldnt say e.m.e is shallow...

you never really know.. but i think if e.m.e fell 4 a fat guy... n had sex with him she'd enjoy it just as much or even more than any other sex..simply cus she genuinely liked the dude.
yea if i genuinely liked the dude ....i'd drag him to the gym and after a while he would thank me for it :) most likely
then its not only about appearance..i would worry more about his health

Who knows after than she might even delelope a thing for guys with fat in stead of muscle
na if I havent developed it by now....its not happening ...thank god
i tried lol
negative.gif

well...
i dont know this makes me wonna throw up
huge_muscles_2-775917.jpg
crazy...but this is worse than fat
any one think this is attractive ? yak

Kristen said:
Luna said:
ooouch.....its more like a rough brush or scrub....after that no need to use facial scrub for like next 2 months lol

lmao!! If i wanted no hair face, i would kiss a girl, Kristen. Come on!!!! You need to feel theres a man!!! with you (hope you know what i mean lol) Its better i shut up cause i dont know how to explain lol and im blushing lol

I dont know... I dont care if the guy is fat or not, strong or not, etc. Just dont bring me sh*t for home. Eat all pizzas and anything out!!!! Cause im a female and we may accept them fat but they dont accept us fat.

Luna said:
Kristen said:
Luna said:

lmao!! If i wanted no hair face, i would kiss a girl, Kristen. Come on!!!! You need to feel theres a man!!! with you (hope you know what i mean lol) Its better i shut up cause i dont know how to explain lol and im blushing lol
kiss a girl....hehe...let me tell u ...a story..lol
joking

yea ok i agree..a little. but some facial hair...is lol rough :)

Kristen said:
Luna said:
Kristen said:
Luna said:

kiss a girl....hehe...let me tell u ...a story..lol
joking

yea ok i agree..a little. but some facial hair...is lol rough :)

lmao come on!!! tell me lol Btw, tell us! Lets go to the truth game LOL
Yeah, i was not talking about a lot!! I was talking about the facial hair a guy has after sleep, you know? lol Im going to the truth game :K huh? huh? :k jk lol

Kristen said:
Luna said:
I dont know... I dont care if the guy is fat or not, strong or not, etc.
omg...i dont buy it.

but a little chubby is cute though

lol i swear!!! i dont care. I just dont want a jerk like the last one i had. But the 2 guys i loved most, one has age to be my daddy and the other looks like a fat mexican (i think theres noone uglier than him lol but he is the most nice guy eeeeever)

Luna said:
lmao come on!!! tell me lol Btw, tell us! Lets go to the truth game LOL
Yeah, i was not talking about a lot!! I was talking about the facial hair a guy has after sleep, you know? lol Im going to the truth game :K huh? huh? :k jk lol
Luna, u crack me up for real..
lol.gif

u talking about facial hair after sleep? I was gonna say--yea in the morning.

Luna said:
Kristen said:
Luna said:
I dont know... I dont care if the guy is fat or not, strong or not, etc.
omg...i dont buy it.

but a little chubby is cute though

lol i swear!!! i dont care. I just dont want a jerk like the last one i had. But the 2 guys i loved most, one has age to be my daddy and the other looks like a fat mexican (i think theres noone uglier than him lol but he is the most nice guy eeeeever)
oh man...again i wasnt talking about love...
ok never mind.
i get u :))))))))))))

Yeah, morning! You got it! You always understand me
msgplusimg0599na9.png

Tell me when you want to go to the truth game, ok? :p lol
i will back later lol

u know , im not too crazy about that game lol....i've said so much here about myself...hehe...not proud of it. lol. i actually had to delete posts to stop the ...feedback PMs i was getting lol
if i go there..ppl will start throwing rocks at me...lol not literally thank god

Kristen said:
u know , im not too crazy about that game lol....i've said so much here about myself...hehe...not proud of it. lol. i actually had to delete posts to stop the ...feedback PMs i was getting lol
if i go there..ppl will start throwing rocks at me...lol not literally thank god

They better not.

If anyone bothers you the cat in the hat will throw green egg's and ham back at them.

Kristen said:

They better not and if they do the wrath of a modertah will rain down upon them in the form of molten lava.......ooooor post deletion :D

na...its ok. if someones hating let me know.
Hijacc, I once got around 10 PMs from a person here that after reading couple of them I had a stomach ache. Blocked them. they started bombing me by e-mail. i couldnt take it. it was pure hate. actually that was one of the richest cursing vocabulary i ever heard. I was like wow.I deleted my posts..but its ok...im curently open for feedback so guys ur welcome by PMs :)

Latest posts

Back