Sexual Frustration...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I'm just joking around. :p

VanillaCreme said:
Wow, all this commotion over a picture...

Take a deep breath.

wish videos and pictures worked at work >< When are you going to put up pics creme? ;)

Jesse said:

VanillaCreme said:

Take a deep breath.

wish videos and pictures worked at work >< When are you going to put up pics creme? ;)

When do you want want the forums to crash again? That's when I'll put my picture up. So ugly, it can bring down the interwebz.

VanillaCreme said:
Jesse said:

VanillaCreme said:

Take a deep breath.

When do you want want the forums to crash again? That's when I'll put my picture up. So ugly, it can bring down the interwebz.

Bullshit! I call bullshit!

I put my mug up here one time and it didn't crash :p I'm sure you could no problem.

Errr wtf ....Arn't all three of you dudes afraid of nookie ???
I've been trying to tell you for months women likes sex and wants sex just as much as men do.

WTF Nilla...???
Don't be squashing what little confidence they having :p
Let the boys be boys...they gatta start somewhere.

Lonesome Crow said:

Afraid of nookie? I'm not afraid of nookie at all :p

Lonesome Crow said:
Don't be squashing what little confidence they having

I'm extremely confident in some things :p :cool:

Lonesome Crow said:
I've been trying to tell you for months women likes sex and wants sex just as much as men do.

WTF Nilla...???
Don't be squashing what little confidence they having :p
Let the boys be boys...they gatta start somewhere.

For once, and without having a seizure, I agree with Rocket about the sex. However, you can start with someone else, Rocket. :>

Finding nookie is like chasing after a unicorn. Nah, that's silly, catching unicorns is way easier.

Lol I've fished quite a few places :p I think I need better bait or something rofl...wait..uh

VanillaCreme said:
Jesse said:

VanillaCreme said:

Take a deep breath.

gotta understand brah, ppl on ALL are sometimes slow, it's the reason me and pun cannot do the muslim joke no more :(

Hil said:
I read the first pages (I'm sorry I did not avert my eyes, as I normally don't) and it was all I could take. Not because I was mad or whatever... because I agreed. I agreed with everything you said. Even the rape thing. I've thought it all. And I'm a girl. An attractive[I'm not tainted! I am modest, BUT that doesn't mean I don't respect myself], University going, Psychology student who is 21 years of age. We are out there, thinking the same as you. We feel the same as you. We are as frustrated as you! What I find is the guys that are approaching me, don't treat me how I feel I should be. I've had ones force things on me (drinks or going places), call me names (Like idiot or slutty - Which by the way, was completely not correct. So I have a nice figure. How is not wearing a sack looking "slutty") ect.

I cannot find a guy who is attractive, sweet and easy going. When I do, I email them, and I never get a reply. Never. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm so sexually, emotionally and psychically frustrated.
Where are you guys?

We're probably sitting in our rooms searching endless threads on half a dozen web forums for shy, or lonely, or sexually frustrated girls who feel the same way. I have no idea where they are though...there's certainly not enough of them posting online. lol

Latest posts

Back