Sexual Frustration...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, ya, but the way you used it doesn't make any sense to me.

Can you use it in a sentence?

YESS!! I know exactly how you feel.. and it makes things feel worse sometimes to have such an intense craving and not be able to satiate it..

I to do not want to go and find some random dude to hook up with..

And i can only spend so much on batteries you know? ;o)

to have such an intense craving and not be able to satisfy it

ARGG! i know hows it feels..

My sex drive is a little too intense, I wished there was a drug or something out that could reduce. Sexual frustration is a big issue in my life unfortunately.

It's tough being our age (twenty-somethings), right at the peak of our sexual drives, and not being able to do a whole lot about it. Lol... batteries. Not gonna help guys out too much.

It's also hard because we're not dirty people who would take just random hookups; instead, we want some sort of emotional meaning behind it.

It sucks. There is a drug, Shogun; it's called chemical castration. Sex offenders have to take it. Basically, it prevents you from being able to... er... get it up? Sorry; no "nicer" way of saying it. it's also supposed to repress any sex drive.

helen said:
i've never even been kissed and, umm, yeah. it gets frustrating. and those batteries certainly aren't cheap.

Really? That surprises me. I havent either, but your really cute. I dont get it.

I'll admit I do have some frustration but I haven't had sex in almost 3 months (even before my one ex and I broke up) and just within the last 2 weeks, I have come to realize the frustration can be dealt with by other means basically because sex has ruined a lot of things for me and it sometimes break my heart when I hear the word.

There is no substitute for the touch of a woman. With my... vigorous drive.. I understand the difficulty. But we were designed to to feel this way after awhile to push us to find a woman. It's nature's way of forcing us to both contribute to the continuance of our species and to fulfill our need for contact as passionate beings. It's natural. So hopefully that will provide at least some comfort. :)

The "fix" is easy. Finding it appropriately, however, is not.

sloth4urluv said:
helen said:
i've never even been kissed and, umm, yeah. it gets frustrating. and those batteries certainly aren't cheap.

Really? That surprises me. I havent either, but your really cute. I dont get it.

thanks, sloth (do you mind me calling you that? sloth on its own isn't exactly very flattering!:p ). just the way things are i suppose. maybe i should be a nun.

helen said:
sloth4urluv said:
helen said:

thanks, sloth (do you mind me calling you that? sloth on its own isn't exactly very flattering!:p ). just the way things are i suppose. maybe i should be a nun.

:p you can call me sloth. Kinda my nickname anyways.

It seems to me that some of you have a bizarre view on the whole dating scene. For me, a girl with confidence is a healthy girl who knows about her virtues and flaws. Looking for a girl who doesn't appreciate herself just shows your own lack of confidence.

In the case of number of partners, it did happen to me in a way with my first girlfrien: she had previous experience while I was out fresh. I was terribly jelous, but now that I do have experience (not caring about comparing numbers) I don't feel jelous anymore. Afterall, the lesser or higher the number is, it doesn't diminish anyone.

About the problem itself of *sexual frustration*, I would advice getting the hang on "casual sex"; it is a way in which people try to solve their own sexual frustration. For me, the whole scene is fun... it is actually like being a predator, but knowing that the prey is also looking for the same thing.

I dont know about you all but i prefer kissing than making sex. Kiss all night until my face get pink cause of the hair face of the guy. Its emotion, love... sex is just hormones. Im tired of sex, i had more than i wanted in my life and i dont miss it.

When you are with the right person, sex can be an expresion of love. For me, it is much more than kissing, in that scenario.

I don't mean to be rude, but perhaps you didn't get to the best part of sex.

No! Ohhh jesus... how am i going to say it in a polite way? ok... I know how to have plasure... when i want. But sex is just hormones. When i start wanting it i know im near to my period... cause my body is ready for a baby and if the baby doesnt come i will bleed. We are animals and like animals we have those kind of feelings. I made love with 2 guys and i didnt know how to enjoy it. Its was a third one, which i never loved (so i made sex) who showed me things and even with this small "gift", he made me tired of that. Make sex in real life should be like on the movies! It would be great! The best part would be the song playing in the right moment but its not what happens. In real life you will need to take out a hair that is in your mouth, you will start doing something and the partner will say: "no no no, i hate that!" or.... "ouch! its hurting" or "no, no, more for the right... no... a bit for the left... wait, i will show you... HERE!, ok? Yeah!! Ok, now dont miss it!" or "oh, no! im not going to do this! Its disgusting!" or you will even almost fall from the bed cause you were over the guy and he didnt warn you he would put his "quadril" (dont know the word... maybe hip?) to up. Too bad its not like in the movies lol it would be great!!! They dont talk, they just say sweet things that makes the moment even better and the songs... awww they play just beautiful songs! But the truth, after going to up, going to down, 180° in the bed, 360°, the pillow on the floor, two hairs that you needed to stop everything to take out of your mouth and after stop everything to put the condom, 3 or 4 seconds of... that thing for what you did all that exercise, is not enough. Im 29 now and i started with 16 and i didnt want it cause i was too young, i wasnt ready and i wanted to marry virgin BUT i was in love and he was asking for that for 1 year and a half so i did it and it was my first big mistake. I had enough of that and i dont miss it at all. The next time a guy act like if the rose/pink/dont knowthenameofthecolor parts of my boobies are a radio chanel button im going to kick his... balls ^.^

Latest posts

Back