Shall We...?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countenance

Reaction score
Being a young man (nearing mid-twenties), I have felt the necessity and desire to befriend and..see where things go..with a young woman. I would like to write and communicate with her. At this point, I care little where she is from. A kind, charitable disposition is all that I ask for.

It's a gift, this thing we call kindness. And yet so many struggle daily to master its use. I don't count myself exlusive from the rest, either, in that regard; I'm just as flawed and imperfect as the next guy. **** hard on myself -- that might explain my loneliness? It's a roadblock that is difficult to overcome.

Anyhow, I ramble at that point. PM me if your interest is piqued, ma'am, and I'll be happy to reply.

Welcome to the site, Countenance. I'm not a woman, but I'm sure you'll run into some around this site at some point. Anyway, again, welcome.

Hey! A reply! I thought this thread was going to die.. And thank you. The people here all seem to be so warm and welcoming. For all the meaning that the title of this forum suggests, I have hardly felt lonely all day. Thanks again.

im a guy too, sorry. just thought id say welcome though. sooo... welcome.

welcome. Just hang around and mingle. most of the people here are nice and pleasant to talk to.

you can visit the chatroom anytime if you want

Latest posts

Back