Share Your Dreams Here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jjam

recent and old, whenever you feel like it!

So, I had this dream last night... kind of funny, I thought. I don't know if I found it funny INSIDE my dream, but I think there was a part of myself who was aware that it was only a dream, and he was laughing his ass off.

I was to be a participant in some kind of science fair. By the way, I got second place in one in my final year of high school, although my little "Ruben Goldberg" contraption designed to demonstrate several types of energy transfers didn't get a perfect demonstration. Anyway, in this dream, other participants came prepared. Me? I was more like myself during the last several years I attended college - unprepared and somewhat indifferent to the consequences. I had done NO work on this project. Someone out of the blue gave me a box. I didn't even check or ask what was in it. It just felt like someone had given me something impressive to demonstrate. It was only at the site of the fair that I decided to find out what was in the box. After getting a sneak preview of some of the other things students had put together, I went into a hall alone and opened the box. My goodness. There was some of everything in there. It's like someone just went to a toy store, an office supply store, an electronics store, and other stores to randomly pick stuff for this box to contain! I had books, markers, tape... look, it was just crazy. And in my dream, I know I was thinking "what the **** am I supposed to do with all of this s***?" Fortunately, that's about where the dream ended.

lmao
Life is like a box of chocolate , you never know what you're going to get.

Unfortunately, I can't remember any of my dreams anymore.lol
When I remember one I'll let you know.

I have a terrible recurring dream that has plagued me for years. It's the only vivid one that I tend to get every so often. I am usually a lucid dreamer, most of the time it's me fighting zombies heroically or saving the planet with a band of ninjas or whatever.

However this dream is the only one I keep getting. I dream that I'm restrained usually tied and/or shackled to a chair that restricts me from moving except for the slightest minute amounts. I can kind of twitch and usually can't talk. Maybe I'm paralyzed by a chemical, I don't know. Anyway there's usually an unspecified man whose skin is a sickly greenish tone with an almost cadaverous appearance. He is grotesque looking. He has growths all over his face and neck. Boils, tumors, I don't know what they are, but they are all over his gnarled form. He is also extremely tall, a giant among men and for some reason I get the feeling that he is very strong. I always dream that he is force feeding me someone I care about, though I specifically do now know who. Usually if I refuse to eat he injects me intravenously with their remains. Either melted flesh, blood, liquefied eyeballs, etc. He never really finishes, it's just a continuous process where I can never really scream or struggle and him just methodically working away on his ghoulish task without saying a word.

I'm not sure what the hell this dream is supposed to be. Or why I have been getting it for years.

Unacceptance said:
I have a terrible recurring dream that has plagued me for years. It's the only vivid one that I tend to get every so often. I am usually a lucid dreamer, most of the time it's me fighting zombies heroically or saving the planet with a band of ninjas or whatever.

However this dream is the only one I keep getting. I dream that I'm restrained usually tied and/or shackled to a chair that restricts me from moving except for the slightest minute amounts. I can kind of twitch and usually can't talk. Maybe I'm paralyzed by a chemical, I don't know. Anyway there's usually an unspecified man whose skin is a sickly greenish tone with an almost cadaverous appearance. He is grotesque looking. He has growths all over his face and neck. Boils, tumors, I don't know what they are, but they are all over his gnarled form. He is also extremely tall, a giant among men and for some reason I get the feeling that he is very strong. I always dream that he is force feeding me someone I care about, though I specifically do now know who. Usually if I refuse to eat he injects me intravenously with their remains. Either melted flesh, blood, liquefied eyeballs, etc. He never really finishes, it's just a continuous process where I can never really scream or struggle and him just methodically working away on his ghoulish task without saying a word.

I'm not sure what the hell this dream is supposed to be. Or why I have been getting it for years.

*jaw drops*

Wow that is a creepy reoccurring dream:eek:

*beats bad dream out of Unacceptance*
:club:

Latest posts

Back