She's coming over! Help!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
PUA..crap actually works...

Becuase some of the honeysuckle the guys writes about was stuff I was doing already...jsust didnt know it was an art.and people actaully pay for that honeysuckle...then it was kind of news to me
to read about dudes in their 30s and had nevered kissed a girl before.

In general...you gatta have balls to aske women out...honeysuckle loads of women..You gatta let rejections roll off of ya. And u bascially just have the attitude of going fishing...Shes not the bgi of a deal know amtter how beautiful sweet and kind she is...when your going shoping Some women arnt going to like it...but fuick her..shes not that big of a deal.lol

Romance and forming a healthy relationship with a woman...
When you get a woman you want..resech on these subjects.

If I'm correct you are an ex-military dude who a very skilled guitar player who has his own band. Just need to point you out, as you have two HUGE advantages in the dating game, ex-military (tough, macho, muscles) and your rocker gigging life (freespirit, cool, counterculture). Basically you are sealed as an alpha.

SocratesX said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Becuase some of the honeysuckle the guys writes about was stuff I was doing already...jsust didnt know it was an art.and people actaully pay for that honeysuckle...then it was kind of news to me

In general...you gatta have balls to aske women out...honeysuckle loads of women..You gatta let rejections roll off of ya. And u bascially just have the attitude of going fishing...Shes not the bgi of a deal know amtter how beautiful sweet and kind she is...when your going shoping Some women arnt going to like it...but fuick her..shes not that big of a deal.lol

If I'm correct you are an ex-military dude who a very skilled guitar player who has his own band. Just need to point you out, as you have two HUGE advantages in the dating game, ex-military (tough, macho, muscles) and your rocker gigging life (freespirit, cool, counterculture). Basically you are sealed as an alpha.

Coulda taken all that gym time and learned to play guitar.. I assure you, theirs no better medicine than writing a song (even if it's crap lol)

SocratesX said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Being in the military and playing in a band also exudes confidence.

Looks play a role but muscles dont. I have never been off-the-bat attracted to a guy with muscles.

Alpha male looks to me is:

-Must be tall, generally speaking the taller the better.
-Not bone-ny, but closer to slim than fat.
-He has to have that walk, that says..'I own this room, and I'm not even trying.' It's a very casual walk, And it's in his face as well.. It's like he knows he is hot but he doesnt really care, he is not trying to show off..when he walks into a room, he always looks around like he is looking for someone. After he has looked around then he just stays to himself or talks to the people who he came into the room with.

I dont really like muscles to be honest, not that I would not date a guy who had them, but they do not say alpha to me.

Also wayyyy more important than looks in terms of alpha is job, money and other superficial things along that line..what you own, if your family has money and status, etc. Basically being very rich can SOMETIMES do a lot to make you alpha.

But there is another type of alpha who is just as attractive, even more so sometimes; the alpha you know nothing about but he seems to be from a ghetto, but he doesnt dress gangster. He dresses very normal but you can still tell that he is poor. For him, he is just attractive because he is quiet, very mysterious, very good looking, and you kind of fear him a bit. He must be tall and have the walk and look, he should also be kind of quite but not in anyway afraid of females.

Weird stuff, just talking of the top of my head really.

Edit: The above was basically my summary of all guys who I have ever just randomly seen and thought, I so want him. :p

SocratesX said:
ThePsychologist said:
What kind of seduction artist would you guys recommend looking into regarding these traits? :) Or which one worked best for you?

PUA only works for dudes who have the looks and muscles to back it up. I would pursue at least 6 months of weight-training before ANY of this PUA stuff is gonna work.

But because you already have the girl, I think it will work for you. Dunno. Just google stuff.

:p...I got busted

will...after getting into LT relationships and wanting to understand women
better...I got in touch wiht my feminist side....for a while I thought I actually turned gay.hahaaaaa
Actaully my ex gf was probably a lesbian...so she turned me into her *****..lmao

Yes X...I still workout to stay in shape.
I have a will tone body. Plus working out helped lower my depression and got me back into goals achiving and overccoming pains...Jogging miles or lifting wieght..pushing myself when my mind and body was screaming in pains. I relearned to push mysefl forward inspite of the pains...

Just like you in alot of ways...Not ever again will I let a woman run me over for whatever guilt trips or emotional blackmail games.

I love women. I ln love wiht love. I love romance. I love to get a woman off..
Im also very spiritual and beliving in soulmates and all that good stuff.but the type of women Im attracted to are fiesty N for the most part have good looks. I cant really blame a girl for captilizing on her assets.. It comes with the territory. My attitude is...it helps me keeps on my toes. She will also draw out the best in me...its just how I see it...as U say.

I had 2 of my EX literlly ran my ass over with our cars.lmao
And both of them came after me with knives...
The first time u go through it.. It kind of blows ur mind...the second time around..ur like WTF????

U know whats funiiy?
Francis has knives everywhere and carries one in her purse all the time.
I wont let her drive my car.:p

ThePsychologist said:
I'm so happy for you.

However, with great trepidation in contradicting the men on this board, I'm of the camp that you don't actually need to have sex with her. She just needs to feel that you want her sexually, and having an intellectual reason to wait for sex like being religious or waiting for the right time won't lessen her interest.

I think the sleep over is a great idea, and you should do it; but I don't think you should feel pressured to actually have sex with her. It should be a sensuous evening, but I think if you decide to make her wait, in this case Unicles will be right. It will intensify her anticipation.

You are absolutely right. And I've given her hints that I want her sexually, we do that in text messages a lot recently. I've told her I thought she looked sexy that day or that I want her to which she replies the same way back. We both know we want it.

I'm not gonna feel the pressure of having sex with her. I've made that very clear with myself. What I did made my self clear is that I will make out with her, and start slowly. 1 step forward, 2 steps back, building anticipation and try to go a step forward everytime. If she say's stop, then that does not mean she does not want me all togehter, it will just mean "not just yet, I need to feel more attraction".
I think this is very hard for me to do considering I don't have much experience, but somehow I think my instincts will take over and things will be okay once I'm not so much active in my head. That last one is really important for me.

So if I make out with her but don't have sex yet, that will make her come back the next day. But if we have sex and if it is good sex, the same result will probably happen, so it better be good sex :p

I've read a lot about how to go on about this (David D Angelo) and feeling more confident everyday.

I want details!!

ThePsychologist said:
Yesterday night could not go through, but she's coming over in a few hours :p

Will report back tomorrow!

Enjoy yourselves young lovers! Yes, we want the juicy kiss'n'tell details:)

I'm sorry, but I will not go into details :p This feels like it is something special between me and her that needs to remain between us :)

It was beautiful and very special for the both of us. Our relationship hit the next level alright.

I'm really really happy!

Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone :)!

ThePsychologist said:
I'm sorry, but I will not go into details :p This feels like it is something special between me and her that needs to remain between us :)

It was beautiful and very special for the both of us. Our relationship hit the next level alright.

I'm really really happy!

Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone :)!

Psychologist ~ I was only kidding! I'm glad you wouldn't divulge personal details; that shows you have class. It's so nice you and your lady enjoyed the evening and you're happy! LGH:)

SEXY TIME, YES, HIGH-AH-FIVE

Borat-VeryNice.jpg

Latest posts

Back