Should my sister wear this? (pics)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ijessica

Reaction score
My little sister is 16 years old. She insisted to wear a strange bra.
(*sales link removed*)
Should I permit?

Lol! I don't see how those things could be functional...they certainly can't be supportive so I really don't see the point in them.
On the other hand maybe she's just feeling rebellious and wants to try something different.
I wouldn't worry to much. I really can't imagine someone wearing that on a every day basis and even if she does, who sees it??

MountainGhost said:
Lol! I don't see how those things could be functional...they certainly can't be supportive so I really don't see the point in them.
On the other hand maybe she's just feeling rebellious and wants to try something different.
I wouldn't worry to much. I really can't imagine someone wearing that on a every day basis and even if she does, who sees it??
:):)
I really can not imagine, she was still very young

Badjedidude said:
LOL

That was spam, MountainGhost. Just ignore it.

I don‘t sell, I don’t let you buy, why is the spam ,I just want to start a discussion

:(:(
Badjedidude said:
Nahhh don't worry about it. :p

It's a cleverly disguised advert for those bras. lol
:(:(:(no i'm not I think this topic is not necessary to discuss

ijessica said:
MountainGhost said:
:):)
I really can not imagine, she was still very young

Badjedidude said:
LOL

That was spam, MountainGhost. Just ignore it.

I don‘t sell, I don’t let you buy, why is the spam ,I just want to start a discussion

:(:(
Badjedidude said:
Nahhh don't worry about it. :p

It's a cleverly disguised advert for those bras. lol
:(:(:(no i'm not I think this topic is not necessary to discuss

:俱乐部::俱乐部:Killing me

Now, I'm having a feeling that we may be really killing ijessica.

ijessica, you may need to stay with us to prove that we are wrong.

I don't know but the picture of that model is completely photoshopped and somewhat creepy looking.

RyanEhf said:
I don't know but the picture of that model is completely photoshopped and somewhat creepy looking.

I agree, but would a spamer bother to reply to accusations. I can imagine

So now we're not sure if this was spam or not? I felt really silly when I was told... I just answered the post like it was any other.
Granted, it was a weird subject but who am I to judge? Lol
I guess I'll be more careful with my responses but I sure would feel bad if it turned out to be a real person.

RyanEhf said:

I know, and I think that BJD is right. I'm just wondering what is the point for a spamer to bother to reply to accusations. There are also many other people, who write weird things in their first posts... I'd like to be either wrong or right...

wow spammers should have a competition for most cleverly done spams, cos they're getting good O_O

rivermaze said:
RyanEhf said:

I know, and I think that BJD is right. I'm just wondering what is the point for a spamer to bother to reply to accusations. There are also many other people, who write weird things in their first posts... I'd like to be either wrong or right...

Don't worry, you definitely are.

Latest posts

Back