Shyness and Girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am friends with her brother he invited me to come over to his house to watch the 2 hour session finale of our favorite show with his family. It was fun her family is really nice.

How go about getting her phone number without looking like a stalker?

Sometimes you just gotta look at her in the eyes.

Hint..if she lets you play with her hair..she might think you're dork but she still likes you.lol
And for god sake..don't use those stupid pick up lines until after you've known her for a while.
and don't take a bath in colone as if you're trying to cover up the smell of alcohol.lol

Yeap learn the art of listening to a woman.lmao
Try to be attentive...you know , you're interested in her and if she starts talking,
she's opening herself to you...even though it dosn't make sense half of the time..knod your head anyways.lol
And always look into her eyes when she's talking to ya. if you can't ...practice looking at her forehead or
her lips...never at her boobs..lol If she catches ya..you'll know then too if she's interested.lol

If worst comes to worst..get a book of 1000 and 1 way to be romantic..lol..I did.
It's not as if i can take a class or my father gave me lessons on how to pik up women.lmao
Trust me...if she's interest..you can get away with writing those dorkie poams.lol

and dude...flowers. Take her flowers, it dosn't even have to be expensive.
heck you can tell her you picked it from the nieghbors yard..if she's interest..you'll get away with it.

And if you ever get involve in a long term relationship.
Don't bring the flowers home to give to her on valetine , birthdays or aniversaries.
You have to send it to her office..lol
So this way she can show it off to her co-worker or friends...
She has a man that loves her in her life...you know what I'm saying.

It's okay if you get rejected too. it's part of the process.
I remember that last time I dated. I got rejected, I got stood up. It'll mess with ya, but try
not to take it so hard.
A couple of months laster, I had babes calling me up the wazzo. That was insane trying to juggle women.lol
So whatever problems or challenges you have now, just know it's a never ending process of learning.
So stop beating yourself up...your learning.
There's no such thing as the perfect moment becuase every moment is the perfect moment.
Just try to roll with it.

Knightsofwar210 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

Easy...get it from her brother, lol!

Isn't that stalkish?

Nope. Not at all.

And just remember, you can't make somebody love you- you can only stalk them and hope they give in. lol, j/k :p

Just keep talking to her like you would a friend dude. Things will eventually fall into place and if things go well, everything will lead to a relationship. Just don't force anything.

EveWasFramed said:
Knightsofwar210 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

Easy...get it from her brother, lol!

Isn't that stalkish?

Nope. Not at all.

And just remember, you can't make somebody love you- you can only stalk them and hope they give in. lol, j/k :p

On word, Chloroform.

Just because she doesn't like dances doesn't mean she doesnt like *to dance*. She might not like dances because she is shy and dances are normally for extroverted people. She might feel uncomfortable. I say, just ask her. Very simply. She will probably be happy just to know someone else is interested in her.

Then just go with the flow. Let things fall into place. Don't rush it. But I wouldn't hold back on the asking to dance thing. She might just be waiting for you to ask. You never know.

Just ask her for her phone number. Your not asking her for marriage.
If you call her without her permission..it would be very wierd.
If you can't even ask her for her number.. Then what the heck are you go to say to her when you call her ??lol
Come on now...most women likes a strong man with courage. They have to feel safe to be around you.

Just ask her to hang out as you would a friend. Your not asking her for marriage.
Have lunch with her, take her to the movies, go blowing..whatever activities that's avaliable in your aera.
This way you both can just relax and be yourselves.

"Alright, I'm going to guess your phone number, is the first number 5?"
"no"
"1?"
"no"
"2?"
"no"
"8?"
"no"
"5?"
"You already guessed that, no"
"Oh right, what about seven?"
"Yes."
"Ok, is the second number 4?"

and so forth.

Unacceptance said:
"Alright, I'm going to guess your phone number, is the first number 5?"
"no"
"1?"
"no"
"2?"
"no"
"8?"
"no"
"5?"
"You already guessed that, no"
"Oh right, what about seven?"
"Yes."
"Ok, is the second number 4?"

and so forth.

Lol I see.

:-( oh I didn't know her but you did :) that's cool how everyone's going to be back :) I might get back on time to go to the dance, I get on the 7 hour train ride on saturday so hopefully I will get back in time. Are you going to the dance? :)

Girl
August 8 at 11:01pm
idk. I'm not working, so maybe...

Me
August 9 at 10:54am
lol I just found out that my train doesn't arive in dc till 9:30 at night so I won't make it :-( Darn :-(

Girl
August 13 at 1:29pm
its okay, i stayed home anyway. i know, lame, but thats just the way i roll

Me
August 13 at 2:29pm
Lol I used to never go to dances, but now I try to go to every single one, it's fun just to be there whether you dance or not :)

Girl
August 16 at 9:47pm
maybe... I think i may go to the next one though. i have to work, but if i go late than that means i dont have to be there is long, which could be good

Me
August 16 at 11:20pm
Are you scared to go to dances?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Me
August 17 at 1:02am
What I mean is, why don't you go to dances? I am a very shy person but I go anyways even if I do sit the whole time, which is almost everytime.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Girl
August 18 at 11:37pm
i am not scared, they're just boring. you do the same thing with the same people for three hours twice a month, and it gets old. i am not that into dancing when everyone is too scared to dance, an i don't let myself dance like i do for fun b/c that is just embarrassing. So i try not to go too often so that when i do go i can enjoy it.

Me
August 18 at 11:44pm
Oh I see they are kind of boring. lol I just realized I work too! I don't get off till 11.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Me
August 18 at 11:45pm
10 I mean lol
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Me
August 18 at 11:48pm
I dance like I don't care, because I don't lol I really don't care what people think about me lol
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Girl
August 18 at 11:51pm
thats impressive.

Girl
August 18 at 11:51pm
i dont either... except when i do. it is very subjective.

Me
August 18 at 11:55pm
What's impressive?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Girl
August 18 at 11:59pm
not caring. i mean apathy isn't, but contentment is

Me
Today at 12:01am
I used to care but then I realized that if they think something negatively about me that's their problem not mine.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Me
Today at 12:04am
I used to be apathy for a couple of years but that was when I was going through a tough time and I was very depressed.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Girl
Today at 12:06am
sorry. apathy i not fun. i am glad you have gotten over it.

Here is our conversation, so what do you guys think?

Latest posts

Back