Shyness has ruined my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
disintigration said:
I'm from England too.

I've long been thinking of getting a part time job, but ive been knocked back each time I tried. Getting a job in the uk as a young person with little experience is almost impossible.

Bub, getting a job even with tons of experience is difficult in the UK these days. It's no failure of yours if you are struggling.

That was merely the catalyst for my own overcoming of shyness. You can do it without working. The tiniest bit of interaction with a stranger will help you. Each time you do it, it will get easier and you'll be able to do more.

If you ever want to vent or talk to someone who's suffered in a similar way, my inbox is always open.

Shyness in my opinion is a good attribute. I don't like bold and over confident people because boldness and over confidence snatches away all the beauty and innocence from a person. If a person is shy, he/ she has got a beautiful soul which might be paised all around him.

hobit124 said:
Shyness in my opinion is a good attribute. I don't like bold and over confident people because boldness and over confidence snatches away all the beauty and innocence from a person. If a person is shy, he/ she has got a beautiful soul which might be paised all around him.

So are you suggesting that people who aren't shy have no beauty and innocence? That bold people have an ugly soul?

EveWasFramed said:
So are you suggesting that people who aren't shy have no beauty and innocence? That bold people have an ugly soul?

ROFL...bad Eve! You made me spill my drink.

Latest posts

Back