Sick Friend - has passed on :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I' am sorry Sci-FI... For your great loss

I have no doubts she was an amazing person, from the way you talk about her. I'm sure she left many precious and unforgettable memories with the rest of you.

Hope everything gets better. We are here if you need a hand. :)

I am very saddened to learn of this.. you are in my thoughts Sc-Fi and your friend to.. Blessings

I am sorry Sci-Fi
I hope you are doing alright

Thank you all, she was finally laid to rest today. There was a quick visitation which was only scheduled to be an hour but I think it might have went longer. There were a lot of people still in line when my brother and I left and there was only a half hour left and we stood in line for almost 20 minutes before we could pay our respects. It was open casket, which was very unsettling seeing as how she passed away last Friday. She's being cremated. One of her brother's wasn't there, not sure why. Still hard to believe she's gone.

My apologies for not writing sooner, and condolences for your loss. May your friend rest in peace, and may you find solace after her passing.

Latest posts

Back