Size Matters

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is mostly aesthetic.

Though, what use is a big one if you can't even get a girl in bed in the first place, you know?

"Judge me by my size, do you?
And well you should not. For my ally is the Force."
--Master Yoda

Richard_39 said:
"Judge me by my size, do you?
And well you should not. For my ally is the Force."
--Master Yoda

It Doesn't mean nothing at all for sex related issues. Is quite difficult to handle this problem from the psychological side. Maybe size really doesn't matter that much but it can destroy your life if you have other insicurities ( like me ). 

I have the same problem, is difficult to think that a woman may love you. The feeling is so deep that sometimes i feel the urge to cry on this matter. And advices like "be confident bla bla" are actually very simple to give, but no one can actually understand of how strong the issue is. Is almost like being menomate to your eyes... Do people actually think that after years of insecurity all that you need is some positive thought? 

Of course we will have to deal with this handicap for our entire life so i guess that the best thing is to not give a fresia about what people say...but is a journey that will take years

Sci-Fi said:
VanillaCreme said:
True, but why care? People will always run into folks who focus on that, either in a small way or a big way, but we can decide not to bother with those ideals or the folks even.

LOL Small or big, I see what you did there.

I sooo did not mean it that way! Good grief... Someone club me.

:club:

kamya said:
Yup. Roasties. =p

I wonder, if there was a surgery for dick size like there is for boobs, how many guys would go through with it?

There is.

It has to be a men are from mars .... thing.

This is really not that *big* a deal for women. Some are some guys that are way too big. Those the ones I really feel bad for. I never even really notice because I am more concerned about how it feels and per se size doesn't make for good feels. Besides.. there are many many things other than using that member to make women happy. If you were good with your tongue most women would be quite happy with you.

EmilyFoxSeaton said:
It has to be a men are from mars .... thing.

This is really not that *big* a deal for women. Some are some guys that are way too big. Those the ones I really feel bad for.  I never even really notice because I am more concerned about how it feels and per se size doesn't make for good feels.  Besides.. there are many many things other than using that member to make women happy. If you were good with your tongue most women would be quite happy with you.

That's useful information, EFS.....thanks for the tip.

Unix said:
 Maybe size really doesn't matter that much but it can destroy your life if you have other insicurities ( like me ). 

Ahhh, well that is another issue entirely ;-)
I think lots of men mix these issues together until it becomes a jumbled ball of stress. The insecurity from such issues is by far more destructive than the issue itself, which is wether or not a female companion will be satisfied or not by the size of the sexual member. While the second issue is not by far as much of a major issue as is perceived, the first being related to the second can be a very damaging problem, which should be where efforts are concetrated. Alas, the only way I know of overcoming said issue is experience, which means having several sexual partners, but the issue itself is a blocker. An interesting conundrum that goes round and round.

The only advice I can have on this particular issue is to experience. That is pretty much the only way to realize it works. Two kids and several partners latter I know this, but it was a very big hamper for me in the beginning of my relationships, probably as much as any other man. It's not an uncommon issue and it's not to be taken lightly either. I do believe "sexual councilors" (I don't know what they are called in english, those people who study sexuality) can offer assistance in this matter.

You might not even be below average. When you're looking down at yourself you have a foreshortened view.

MikeyLE80 said:
You might not even be below average. When you're looking down at yourself you have a foreshortened view.

Man, is something we spend lot of time worrying about. Those who have a small dick knows it for sure. Is like wondering if you are short or tall...

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Many of us on here including myself can't even get a woman to look at our faces. Nevermind our cocks!

pad79 said:
I wouldn't worry about that too much. Many of us on here including myself can't even get a woman to look at our faces. Nevermind our cocks!

Thats the spirit! lol

Just avoid driving a big fancy car and they won't suspect anything.

Once upon a time a guy said,

"my penis bring all the babes to the yard and **** right it's bigger than yours, i could show you but i have to charge..." lmao.

Actually, main reason why I would want a bigger one is because i think the bigger/longer it is the deeper you can go and the more you can feel. Correct me if I'm wrong ladies.

Also I think it does matter because if a woman could choose between two identical men, with the exception of penis size, then she would choose the man with the larger one.

Azariah said:
Actually, main reason why I would want a bigger one is because i think the bigger/longer it is the deeper you can go and the more you can feel. Correct me if I'm wrong ladies.

Also I think it does matter because if a woman could choose between two identical men, with the exception of penis size, then she would choose the man with the larger one.

Sorry, I have to disagree with this.  It's not about how big it is, it's about what you can do with it.

Aren't you still a virgin RealCallie? jk. But really how many sizes have you tried on if I may ask lol?

Latest posts

Back