Size Matters

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ardour said:
kaetic said:
Breast size is controllable? Oh by surgery... I think some one else already mentioned there's a surgery for penis enhancement too. I'm sure neither is exactly safe over time and is going to cost loads of money... but hey... TOTALLY controllable.

Let's not turn this into an argument over who has it worse. You guys want to complain about your attributes, or lack thereof, go for it. Don't blame your insecurities on other people. It's not all of womankind's fault that you aren't happy with the body you have. Women have tried to be honest with how they feel about penis size on this thread, and you just assume we're all liars. And post videos that are obviously biased (because they want to make you feel like honeysuckle so they can sell you lessons on how to be a "real man") in order to prove a point. So it's kind of pointless to try and help.

You're going to think what you want no matter what we tell you.

Small breasts isn't a deal breaker like having a noticeably smaller-than-average 'endowment'. Height obviously is't a factor. Weight is controllable for those who don't have thyroid problems, and there's significanct push-back from the fat acceptance, Heath at Every Size movement, and feminism in general.

Both men and women have superficial or unreasonable standards, but one set of standard appear to be a lot more socially acceptable, hence the video full of drunk 20s something talking like this with apparently no idea of just how it sounds. (I'm aware this  guy is sleaze just trying to flog a PUA guide.)

Oh, so I assume you've never been made fun of mercilessly for having small boobs?  Or been ogled the fresia out of for having big boobs?  Or had to buy push ups padded bras so you appear bigger, so guys will notice you? 

At least you can hide your **** dick (assuming you aren't wearing tight ass jeans or a speedo, of course). 

You know, you are one of the big ones on the "you can't understand because you aren't or haven't or blah blah blah," yet you seem to know everything about women and people in situations you've never experienced. 

So you found a video of drunk bitches talking honeysuckle?  Wow, now go find a similar video about women...I dare you.  You know they are out there.

Ignoring the cherry picking, unless you're in for casual sex, penis size is not going to be a deal breaker. When you get to that point, you already have other things that you're looking for that you've found on that person.

I know the general idea is that women are less forgiving than men, and that's true to a certain extent because we get to choose... but, in this particular subject, that's not the case.

Now, talking about the emotional damage that it can do to you is a whole different topic, and that's also comparable because most of the times those insecurities are based on your own feelings more than your experience. (debatable)

TropicalStarfish said:
You do the best you can with what you've got...

fug that. theres a highly secret way of increasing the phallus size. im not telling yall though!

Azariah said:
TropicalStarfish said:

fug that. theres a highly secret way of increasing the phallus size. im not telling yall though!

Yeah, but at 20k per operation, depending on region or country, it aint much worth it.
Besides, lots of people are big enough dicks as it is.

....*BADOOMTISH!"

Xpendable said:
MikeyLE80 said:
Xpendable said:
Look at that jump from 5 to 6 inches and then 6 to 7. How can a few millimeters be so determinant?

If you're joking that almost went over my head. I had to look up how many mm in an inch. If not, well with the average being between 5 and 6 that by definition is going to be the most common by far. They don't have any for in between numbers so that is the result. The farther away you get from the average, by nature, the rarer it's going to be, when we're looking at 7 and 8.

No joking. I have literally no idea how to divide inches into parts that sound logical to me. I use the metric system, so there's that.
Ah lol. I'm a 'Murrican. We don't do multiples of 10. Simply moving the decimal is way too easy for us.

Richard_39 said:
Azariah said:
TropicalStarfish said:

Yeah, but at 20k per operation, depending on region or country, it aint much worth it.
Besides, lots of people are big enough dicks as it is.

....*BADOOMTISH!"

thas not even a secret bro. but since mine is ill just stop talking bout it now.... actually im feeling *COCKY* so ill give you a hint: your penis doesn't start above your balls but underneath it. now its up to you if you can awaken it.

Isn't that good enough? Largest part of the population is around average, that's why it's called average, either slightly above or slightly below... It's to be expected that both far ends of the spectrum are unwanted - that's what happens in every situation. If you're overly skinny or overly fat, you're usually not attractive to the largest part of the population. Overly tall or short, etc...

so if you could choose you're ideal man. *ahem* i mean if you can create and design you're male sex slave, how long and how big.................................................................................................................
giphy.gif

idk. a nymphoaniac. whatever.

Truth is, on my side. im still a vergin, and a straight guy. so can't really say much on the subject. But-bigger looks better thas all i gots ta say.

Xpendable said:
MikeyLE80 said:
Xpendable said:
Look at that jump from 5 to 6 inches and then 6 to 7. How can a few millimeters be so determinant?

If you're joking that almost went over my head. I had to look up how many mm in an inch. If not, well with the average being between 5 and 6 that by definition is going to be the most common by far. They don't have any for in between numbers so that is the result. The farther away you get from the average, by nature, the rarer it's going to be, when we're looking at 7 and 8.

No joking. I have literally no idea how to divide inches into parts that sound logical to me. I use the metric system, so there's that.

My other post didn't address what you were saying at all. Basically an inch is a little smaller than the middle joint of the index finger of a man with average size hands for a Caucasian. There are 25.4 mm in an inch.  Something that's 10'' is basically 2 inches shorter than the length from my elbow to my wrist. I may not be a woman, but, basically a forearm inside a body opening....that may require some gentleness or some pain tolerance.

It's kind of odd that almost all the women in the video said 10''. It was likely edited to some degree. It probably had to be for it to only have unusually physically attractive women anyway. Maybe they thought they were being cool or alpha women or something.

For them to all say a measurement that they were statistically unlikely to have seen in real life outside of male revues makes it kind of meaningless. Well maybe 1 or 2 have.

It would be kind of like a video with a bunch of drunk guys saying they want women with a 42'' bust. Even if these guys were really chest-nuts,
(and this would be possibly only when drunk) that wouldn't necessarily mean that all guys will only date women that look like that.
The statement doesn't follow from the premise.

I think most average people will have some degree of deviation from what the ideal characteristics are for them, anyway.

In My opinion, most women don't want a giant dick... it hurts. Penis size is not really a deal breaker at all.... just get comfortable with what you have and use it. If you have fingers and a tounge, use those too... you'll be just fine.

(I apparently cannot spell tounge and I am ok with that.) :p

Averages aren't all there is to go by, the average might be between 5 and 6 inches, normal is anything between 4.5 and 7.5 inches because 95% of all penises fall in this range. when you are looking to get laid size probably helps up to a certain point, but when you are looking for a partner it probably will not matter at all, if it does you need to be more selective in the type of women you pick.

"Average penis size" that phrase makes me laugh. how do we even know what the average size is?

Azariah said:
so if you could choose you're ideal man. *ahem* i mean if you can create and design you're male sex slave, how long and how big

I wouldn't have something huge. The immaturity level of some folks wanting a massive dick is irksome. I'd rather a guy just deal and make do with what he has.

yea i kinda get what you mean. some guys have big ones and they just sit there and let the girl do all the work. like why cant they be more passionate while they're at it right.

Azariah said:
"Average penis size" that phrase makes me laugh. how do we even know what the average size is?
In a clinical setting, large numbers of them were measured. One thing that turned up is that race and height don't really matter.

Latest posts

Back