Skype Bots

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kromagg73

Reaction score
So, recently i have fallen for the same scammer twice. So, to me they seem like a normal gal, starts talking and then somehow the conversation changes. It is, that they have a cam service and they can give me a free pass. I say no and keep going on. At this point i know it's some kind of bot, guess next time someone tries to add me and they don't give me an answer, then i will block them. Anyone had this happen to them?

That's weird. I've never had that happen to me. :s
Skype sucks, nevertheless.

Yeah beware of generic add requests

I use Skype occasionally and sometimes I get add friend request from obvious fake girl profile. Since I don't add them I don't know what kind of scam they're running. Never met someone who made much effort to look real..

This used to happen on MSN messenger back in the day too.

I've never had it on skype but double check if somebody's added you before confirming next time. Random requests are nearly always scammers.

Yeah, I've had random people add me and I thought it was weird. I added them and they all just basically said "I'd like to show myself to you, but go to this website to see me on cam" I'm like, why? I am not even interested in that. Although if you ask them if they're a bot they do seem to say no. But most of the stuff you say doesn't match up to what they say, and they do type VERY quickly. Like a whole paragraph in a couple of seconds. So I just delete them.

Latest posts

Back