Skype Group Chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join if that's cool? I probably won't talk much since I'm shy or whatever but I think it would be nice to join ;3

nymphfilth

If anyone else wants to just add me that's cool too ^-^

Okay, so the deal with the Skype group. We have discovered that if you go over 24 people in a call/group our webcams won't work. And since we want to see each other's beautiful faces we came up with a solution.

There are two groups, a call group (will not exceed 24) and a typing group (unlimited number, right now we have 32!). When you send your Skype name to one of us, we will add you to the typing group. If you want to join a video chat, just say so in that group and you will be added. We have some people that are "regulars" in the call group, and they will be able to add you. :)

I hope this makes sense.

TheRealCallie said:
Nicolelt said:
and a typing group (unlimited number, right now we have 32!).

So basically you made a chat room in SKYPE instead of just using the ALL chatroom? (no)

No, we just have some people that don't call all the time, and instead of them "taking up space" in our video call, we just stuck them there as like a home base. Also they can get on there and start their own calls that way.

Hi, I would like to join in the no camera, just talking group thanks

Active Skype chat is active o.o so many messages, so so many

I'm still thinking should I come to chat with you guys... :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to join, pm Rainbows or me your username, we'll add you to video chat/write chat group. You're not obliged to use a microphone or a webcam, altough it would be cool :) @LonelyFairy, you're always welcome! Just like anyone else. @Jently, see what I wrote in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back