Skype Group Chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, sent a pm to Rainbows to join the typing chat group. Hope to chat with some of you soon.

ColdLight said:
Hey everyone, sent a pm to Rainbows to join the typing chat group. Hope to chat with some of you soon.

See ya there.

ladyforsaken said:
ColdLight said:

See ya there.

I was there before, but everyone was rude towards me. =\

WallflowerGirl83 said:
ladyforsaken said:
ColdLight said:

See ya there.

I was there before, but everyone was rude towards me. =\

Excuse me, but that is not true. Please refrain from generalizing. Yes, you may have been offended, but then again, that's everyone for themselves. We don't have a fetish on offending people and even if you felt offended, you did not state so, in the beginning. Anyways, all I want to say is: We're not 'rude' to people by default. It's funny how you say 'everyone' was rude when you spoke with like .. not even half the people in the group, as far as I am aware. We have 22 members in the video chat group and we have 36 people in the write chat at this time. You haven't spoken with all of them so you can't say everyone was rude towards you.

tumblr_lx2dbqMTuy1qf10nj.gif

Please keep in mind that the Skype chat does not have rules, so pretty much anything is game.

Wallflower, you always have the option of coming into the official ALL chat room, where it is moderated. If someone is rude in the official chat room, it will be addressed and taken care of. :)

TheRealCallie said:
Please keep in mind that the Skype chat does not have rules, so pretty much anything is game.

Wallflower, you always have the option of coming into the official ALL chat room, where it is moderated. If someone is rude in the official chat room, it will be addressed and taken care of. :)

It's quite inactive though :(

I guess i could try too, pm sent to rainbow and lowlander.

TheRealCallie said:

Yes that's an option, I could always join in that and see what that's like. I won't go on to what I meant by the chat members being rude towards me, cause I hate pointing fingers. It just wasn't for me and I was already contacted about the situation and I let them know what the problem was, I don't think I need to say anything more than that.

Due to recent events/conversation in the Skype chat, the forum staff feels that we can no longer support that chat room being promoted on this forum.
As for why, I'm sure everyone who utilizes that chat room will understand the reason behind the decision and feel that is explanation enough, so there is no need to ask for lengthy explanations.
This decision was unanimous and non-negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back