Slow Computer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion, Vista is the worst operating system by Microsoft. In this situation, I would recommend you to update your PC to Windows 7, believe me its the best OS ever by Microsoft. Win 7 is best in game play, faster processing and friendly use.

robbiesmith said:
In my opinion, Vista is the worst operating system by Microsoft. In this situation, I would recommend you to update your PC to Windows 7, believe me its the best OS ever by Microsoft. Win 7 is best in game play, faster processing and friendly use.

The last time I was here (about a year ago). I used to be a Microsoft fan, now I'm a Linux fan. I use Ubuntu Linux, the best Operating System I ever used.

It's free, open source, user friendly, extremely secure, and you don't have to maintenance it like Windows (updating all your apps, anti-virus, defragging to keep from going slow, etc.

I was so pleased when I tried Ubuntu Linux, that I made it my default Operating System a couple days after trying it. I wouldn't even go back to Windows XP, which is my preferred OS for Windows.

I love how you never have to defrag it, because the OS takes care of that itself.
I love how is dosen't take up so much space, even the applications too aren't bloated, unlike Windows.
I love how it isn't fussy on hardware (unlike Windows which doubles pretty much with every new OS release). You can install it on phones, even Macs.
I love how you can update all you apps in the click of a button (even get the next OS version through updates), you don't have to go to apps and keep checking for updates, manually.
And, I love how it's so user friendly and customizable.

Before trying out Linux, I was a Microsoft fan. I learned a lot about Microsoft, most actually, I already new, but it didn't really matter much to me at the time.

Also, when I upgrade my phone, I will be getting Android because the OS is free and open source, based off of Linux, but owned by Google. I have an iPod touch 4G, I don't like it much (except for the use of playing MP3's) because it's not open source and user friendly. There's a lot I want to customize but I can't. I'm just wondering if Android can play MP3's like Apple's iPod can.

Here are a couple screenshots:
http://iaspie.deviantart.com/gallery/29031442#/d3b7q47
http://iaspie.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3d4hjc

(*removed*)

While Iobit worked well, I found it messed up my computer. For instance, while I had it, I had to restart my computer daily. But since I've removed it, I rarely restart my computer at all, except for Windows updates and such.

Yeah trying to make it look like Sanal did it.

Latest posts

Back