So far away from me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewpup

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Darwin (22 years old) and im from Holland.
I worked in Ireland for 6 months and I have met a girl from the Seychelles.
Last week both of us flown back to our own country.

But 3 days before she went away she told me she was in love with me.
Those three days we kissed a few times and she offered me to sleep with her.

The problem is, She has a relationship for 5 years now. And she told me that she never cheated on her boyfriend before.

Our goodbye was very emotional, We cried and shared our feelings.

she returned to her boyfriend and she has not told him what happened.
Im really in love, and I just dont know what to do.
I told her about my feelings. but she sees no future between us! :(

I really do not know what to do, and I hope someone can give me some advice.

Thanx

Darwin

This is probably not what you want to hear, but I'd back off from this situation - it seems messy =\

Ya, I agree with Janjara. Long distance relationships don't work out very well in my opinion, especially when the girl already has a boy friend. But if you really want it to work, the first and foremost thing I would consider is the girl's opinion; if she wants it to work as much as you do than it might. Hehe, just my opinion though.

This is a tough situation. Maybe this girl has true feelings for you or maybe she just used you for a good time while on the trip.

Considering she lives in a different country, is already in a relationship, and has told you there is no future between you two, that probably means she is ready to go back and be with her boyfriend(s) back where she lives. I know it will hurt, but the best thing for you would be to break it off with this girl, and make yourself avaliable for someone else.

I called her today and she told me: Im thinking about you all the time. And I really miss u.

Im so confused atm!

Should I just leave here alone for a while?

*Researches where the Seychelles are located*

Wow... that's an insane distance. Unless one of you is willing to move to the other's country of residence I think it's best you move on asap. It'll be painful but it'll be even moreso if you continue thinking you guys have a future together.

Just be honest. Tell her that it was just two people coming together in a foreign country for a time. It happens quite often--two human beings who just seem to need each other for a certain period of time (especially when it is two people from two different countries meeting in a third!)...and then they return to their normal lives and things go on like before.

She can probably take it.

----Steve

Alright, But I really like the girl!

I don't wanna lose our friendship because of this honeysuckle.

If she cares for you the way you care for her, then your friendship won't end. But she DID return to her boyfriend, and that should tell you a little of how she looks at things. I think she'll remain a friend, so don't worry so much about it. Just let her know that you're always gonna be her friend.

----Steve

Oke! I told her that it would be better to forget about everything!

I've decided not to stay friends because that would make it harder to forget about her.

Thanx for all the good advice :D

Latest posts

Back