So I draw

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinzoku

Reaction score
Usually I don't show many people and my art is so ignored on Deviantart, so why not post a little bit of it here, eh? People tend to tell me that I draw noses weird. OTL

They are just character designs for now; they are very developed and are in many stories, I just...fail at getting backgrounds down.

redo_by_hailo95100-d5g3w3b.png

bloodhound_detective_by_hailo95100-d5f7gwc.png

keypi_by_hailo95100-d55mp41.png

These are really good. That last drawing is what my future boyfriend will look like. :') you have talent.

Oh wow I really like your drawings. It looks like you've got a nice distinctive style coming along and I really like the colour of that second guy's jacket :O

Oh my god, I like them too. D:
The only one that has a weird nose is the second one, the others look normal to me. :p
Good drawings though. :D
What about the stories mentioned? :eek:

Ahh, thanks guys! I'm so glad you like them. ;u; I love to design characters! As for the second guy, Jaleel, he turns into a bloodhound so I made his nose really big and it looks strange even for me oops. OTL

I'd be happy to share some of my stories with you guys if you'd like.

Here's some more I've recently done. I'm trying to work on a more realistic style, and I like it! The first on is Tyru, the second is Mageil, and they are two of my main characters- and my favorites to play around with. Tyru is the guy with the purple mask- me and my friend made up an AU world where he's able to take it off- and hey, he's fun to play with when it's off. :U

potrait_by_hailo95100-d5hmi4h.png

awyis_mageil_by_hailo95100-d5hmy1e.png

OMG! THESE ARE AMAZING!!! I draw too, but definitely not as goods you!!! Your imagination seems wild and untamable. I like it! Sorry, just like to play around with words. :p

Oh wow! I can't do digitals at all! Where are you on deviant?

Larry: I am an artiste!!
Moe: I am an artiste too!!!
Curly: oh look, a pair of drawers!!! Nyuk nyuk nyuk :D

But seriously dude you have talent. Ever consider doing an animated web series or something - it's always a shame to let talent go to waste

I want to try a comic one day, but I focus more on my writing.

Here's a picture where I bothered to try:

king_by_hailo95100-d5onhhb.png

Okay, I'm into Pokemon. For those of you who are, too, I drew a picture of a Groudon and Kyogre gijinka fighting. They are much more fleshed out and better looking- this was just some stupid idea I got.

fight_at_sootopolis_by_hailo95100-d5rf1cj.png

Ah, I like it :D

I find it fascinating whenever i look at some nicely made drawing or hear some amazingly made tune, I have never been more than average at such things, if even average... I find it as an inspiration to create something everytime I see something like this.

Very nice drawings indeed!

Latest posts

Back